Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Axl looks like he is in the best shape since the early 90's. His voice sounds amazing, he is back rockin the classic look and performing all over the place and mixing it up. That is all that anybody has wanted and now that we have it a bunch of whinging idiots still manage to crawl out of the woodwork.

No wonder the man keeps to himself.

That article shows how fucking retarded mainstream media is...

"probably lacked the spirit of rock'n'roll as well."

Someone PLEASE tell me what rock n' roll is, if this is not it, because I fuckin love this shit, I think my head might explode if I find out about anything more rock n' roll that's going on right now?!

Oh, and I love how they print their stories based on their assumptions of what the atmosphere was like, in a basement, 3,000 miles away

Yah, bad review booo!! NOBODYS allowed to say anything bad about Axl.

I know that you are one of the haters, so nothing will happend, but i can explain. The guy who wrote that review wasn't at the show and is turnishing it only becouse he obivousy hates Axl. It is not the same like if he was there and really thought they sucked.+ That review is full of lies,we know tha facts.That's why it is booo.

I really don't get what kind of people you are.. I am huge GNR fan so I can find time to read news about my favourite band and discuss it. But how fuckin boring has to be your life to read this board only for annoyng others? Same goes for other haters, especially Ashbalove.

axl sweats a lot. he's gained weight. axl is over weight. sweats so much. over weight people sweat like this. maybe axl can join his buddy sebastian bach on celebrity fitclub

Again, Dear Jesus, did you make light travel faster than sound so that people appear bright until we hear them speak? Just wondering. Amen.

Guest RonMexico82

Jungle clip? haven't seen that yet

Doh! I meant Paradise City. Those goddamn cupcakes ....

Really is a great clip, love the drums, Frank sounds great.

He has always been my choice over Brain. You can tell he loves being there and IMO it shows in the sound.

Jungle clip? haven't seen that yet

Doh! I meant Paradise City. Those goddamn cupcakes ....

Really is a great clip, love the drums, Frank sounds great.

He has always been my choice over Brain. You can tell he loves being there and IMO it shows in the sound.

yeah he really brings a lot to GNR's energetic sound

All these "trolling" fuckers/haters make it really hard to find the good stuff!!! Would give a bollock to attend one of these shows!

Yeah, the first one..doh

There is also links like 8 pages back to a couple sites with alot more pictures

EDIT: you edited your post haha, assuming you found the first post now

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

Axl is on top of his game. He sounds the best he's ever sounded, in my opinion, and he looks awesome. I just hope they keep this momentum going. I hope this is "it". We don't need any more breaks or disappearances. We need tours, and then hopefully another album sometimes in the near future. If GNR rebuilds itself in this way, and actually embraces the media and takes advantages of the opportunities, they'll be absolutely huge. Almost all the dots have connected.

i am LOVING these surprise gigs and all the new pics we get are a brilliant remedy for whilst we are waiting for the south american dates :thumbsup:

and the cupcakes of this thread- puzzle me.What makes these people waste their lives doing such shit online-wierd :crazy:

Edited by juadlu

i am LOVING these surprise gigs and all the new pics we get are a brilliant remedy for whilst we are waiting for the south american dates :thumbsup:

and the cupcakes of this thread- puzzle me.What makes these people waste their lives doing such shit online-wierd :crazy:

i think its all good now - ashbalove is banned finally