Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

Axl is on top of his game. He sounds the best he's ever sounded, in my opinion, and he looks awesome. I just hope they keep this momentum going. I hope this is "it". We don't need any more breaks or disappearances. We need tours, and then hopefully another album sometimes in the near future. If GNR rebuilds itself in this way, and actually embraces the media and takes advantages of the opportunities, they'll be absolutely huge. Almost all the dots have connected.

Axl will never embrace the media, and he shouldn't.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am LOVING these surprise gigs and all the new pics we get are a brilliant remedy for whilst we are waiting for the south american dates :thumbsup:

and the cupcakes of this thread- puzzle me.What makes these people waste their lives doing such shit online-wierd :crazy:

i think its all good now - ashbalove is banned finally

Oh-someone listenned!! cool :thumbsup:

Guest RonMexico82

I hope at some point over the next few months that this EXACT line-up start writing stuff and get the time to enter a studio. They have the chemistry to produce somthing special IMO.

i am LOVING these surprise gigs and all the new pics we get are a brilliant remedy for whilst we are waiting for the south american dates :thumbsup:

and the cupcakes of this thread- puzzle me.What makes these people waste their lives doing such shit online-wierd :crazy:

How can you tell when someone gets banned?

Axl is on top of his game. He sounds the best he's ever sounded, in my opinion, and he looks awesome. I just hope they keep this momentum going. I hope this is "it". We don't need any more breaks or disappearances. We need tours, and then hopefully another album sometimes in the near future. If GNR rebuilds itself in this way, and actually embraces the media and takes advantages of the opportunities, they'll be absolutely huge. Almost all the dots have connected.

I agree! Let the media talk their shit all they want. I find that I rarely even read what they have to say. What I need too know is right in these boards with real fans.

i checked his profile and it said "banned"

well-here are so many different avenues the band can use these days-like forums\twitter - they are just as effective if not more.

i checked his profile and it said "banned"

:D

Guest Sweet Tooth

Something i'll never understand. Why there are so much assholes here?

Harmonator explained it himself, he said he has nothing better to do.

Anyway, could anyone imagine an acoustic, soft version of TWAT? I'd shit a brick to hear that.

Anyway, could anyone imagine an acoustic, soft version of TWAT? I'd shit a brick to hear that.

I've said it before, I think every song on CD would work insanely well acoustic

I'd shit a brick to hear ANY of these acoustic gigs with decent quality. Doesn't matter if I'm not there, I understand the band having to do these closed parties, but someone next time's gotta take a decent camera and record it all!

I still hope they do one of these for the fans!

oooooh HELLO BETA!! :)

Hello :)

Hi Beta! Good to see you here!

Hello Beta ! Is this like the real Beta ??? If so, I met your daughter last year in August up in Malibu. I was visiting from Australia with my wife and two children and had a chance encounter with her. She was an angel. Very friendly and an absolutely beautiful young woman. Axl's lucky to have some lovely family around him. Say hello to Vanessa for me :) Regards, Scott.

Hello Beta ! Is this like the real Beta ??? If so, I met your daughter last year in August up in Malibu. I was visiting from Australia with my wife and two children and had a chance encounter with her. She was an angel. Very friendly and an absolutely beautiful young woman. Axl's lucky to have some lovely family around him. Say hello to Vanessa for me :) Regards, Scott.

Yeah, she's the real one. But she already left, too bad. Beta, whenever you can come for a chat ok? We won't bite!

And I agree with everything you said, they're a really nice family. I haven't had the chance to talk to Vanessa, but Fernando and Beta have been nothing but nice to me! They're really sweet and Axl is lucky to have them around.