Radio report in Winnipeg in regards to stage collapse

Gunner55

So my dad came home from work and told me something he heard on a local radio station in regards to the stage collapse.

The guy on the radio said said it apparently collapsed because Axl was extremely late, fans got restless, and pretty much destroyed the place.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!?

Just another excuse to bash Axl I guess..... :thumbsdown:

So my dad came home from work and told me something he heard on a local radio station in regards to the stage collapse.

The guy on the radio said said it apparently collapsed because Axl was extremely late, fans got restless, and pretty much destroyed the place.

God's a GN'R fan.

The guy on the radio said said it apparently collapsed because Axl was extremely late!

YES!

IT'S TRUE!

The stage was REALLY pissed off at Axl Rose for being late and collapsed!

FUCK YOU AXL ROSE!!

The guy on the radio said said it apparently collapsed because Axl was extremely late!

YES!

IT'S TRUE!

The stage was REALLY pissed off at Axl Rose for being late and collapsed!

FUCK YOU AXL ROSE!!

This made me laugh so much, I think I peed a little.

Went on Fuse earlier, and te guy was talking about Guns N' Roses and mentioned how Axl's really the only member and also a riot. I don't know if he was talking about the club "riot" or the Rio show. But if he was talking about the Rio show, it's total bullshit! The stage collapsed, it's fact, we have video proof. We should've known that the media would turn the collapsed stage on Axl and say he started a riot because he was late, but actually as we all know what happened and have video proof that there was no one in the arena when it happened.

The media is fuckin stupid and awful how they always turn everything on Axl Rose. Even if the stage collasped during the show and it killed many people, they'll still blame Axl, somehow. Can't stand how everything always gets turned around on Axl and people have to find one thing wrong with Axl, from him the only member left to him sweating, it's always bullshit against him.

love how the press looks for anything they can by linking two separate things together, a riot and a stage collapse? first of all a couple people fighting in a bar is hardly a riot, fuck i see that all the time, crazy

Gunner, if you can provide me with the name of the station (and also the name of the DJ/the DJ's show, too, if possible), I'll call 'em and wrecktify and see if I can get 'em to correct themselves on air. Beyond just being a shit thing to do to GN'R, this really is not a cool thing to do, given that there were people pretty badly injured by the collapse. If you were one of the injured, AND a GN'R fan, wouldn't it piss you off that a couple of radio djs were reporting false-as-shit news that in one way or another involved you? Gunner, let me know and I'll do my part for the GN'R Army, KISS Army-style :rofl-lol:]

edit: or if someone thinks this would do more damage than good, i'll back away.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

I am offically ashamed to be from Winnipeg now! :shrugs:

you should've always been...

the only cool thing thats ever happened in winnipeg was when teemu selanne scored like 70 goals and threw one of his gloves in the air while shooting at it with his stick as it was falling.

and there is a 50% chance that was an away game.

Gunner, if you can provide me with the name of the station (and also the name of the DJ/the DJ's show, too, if possible), I'll call 'em and wrecktify and see if I can get 'em to correct themselves on air. Beyond just being a shit thing to do to GN'R, this really is not a cool thing to do, given that there were people pretty badly injured by the collapse. If you were one of the injured, AND a GN'R fan, wouldn't it piss you off that a couple of radio djs were reporting false-as-shit news that in one way or another involved you? Gunner, let me know and I'll do my part for the GN'R Army, KISS Army-style :rofl-lol:]

edit: or if someone thinks this would do more damage than good, i'll back away.

Why am I not surprised at this?? ppl will do damn near anything ta place blame even if they have to fkn Lie!!!

<_<

Yeah, cause even if he was really late, we would do that. THAT would totally make Axl come out and do the show, finally.

they had to be kidding! i can´t believe they could be serious.

Its simple, Axl controls the weather :rofl-lol:

(just so you punks in the press dont take this seriously i was freaking joking)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: is that so easy? could i order the summer? :rofl-lol: