Anybody else think GNR should release a re-recorded version of Better?

ITW 2012

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bFFOeFVlZDVwM214dnc9PQ

Anybody else think GNR should release a re-recorded version of Better? I was listening to Better from the Tokyo bootleg and I noticed Axl does this cackle over top of Ron's guitar noise after the metal breakdown part of the song. It occurs at approximately the 3:36 mark of the song and it's really cool. DJ's take on Robin's guitar solo is great, too, and I'd like to hear his studio take on it.

Edited by ITW 2012

I think there's already probably a bunch of versions of "Better" that we haven't heard yet.

I'm sure that cackle is on one of them - it's probably in the video.

I see what you did there...haha

hahahaha good one

"Wheres the video axl?!" " arghhh there be no video!!"- Axl

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bFFOeFVlZDVwM214dnc9PQ

Anybody else think GNR should release a re-recorded version of Better? I was listening to Better from the Tokyo bootleg and I noticed Axl does this cackle over top of Ron's guitar noise after the metal breakdown part of the song. It occurs at approximately the 3:36 mark of the song and it's really cool. DJ's take on Robin's guitar solo is great, too, and I'd like to hear his studio take on it.

Fuck that! the album version of Better is fine just the way it is. why mess with perfection? Besides, I don't think Ashba can play Robin's material all that well anyway...

The Better solo was meant to be played with Robin's feel: blusey, but edgy and modern.

Edited by Rovim

Guest gunns5

No, they should release the VIDEO of Better.

I'd rather they release a new version with Axl's cackle. That cackle is too good to not be on the album.

why dont you just make a mix yourself and add in the 'cackle' that way, no point re doing a whole song for 3 seconds of a laugh