Rumored postponement of two unconfirmed dates

wharfy11

Just posted on the 'Classic Rock' website

Guns N’ Roses have postponed their concerts in Zagreb and Belgrade (scheduled for June 20 and 22, respectively) until September.

According to sources in the Serbian capital, the new date of the concert at the Belgrade Arena hasn’t been specified yet, but it is likely to be September 22, 23 or 24, depending on decisions from GN’R’s management.

The date for the rescheduled gig in Zagreb (which is in Croatia, geography fans) is not yet known.

However, there are rumours circulating in Eastern Europe that GN’R’s entire European tour will be postponed until September.

Guns are due to begin their European tour with a date in Norway on May 31. They are booked to play the Reading and Leeds festivals on August 27 and 29, respectively.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/guns-n-roses-european-tour-in-doubt/#more-33689

Edited by wharfy11

If I don't get to see Fake GNR in Europe, I hope at least there will be one insane riot for the history books!!!

What are his reasons this time?

there is no reason!! this is just a fucking rumor :P

just because they postpone two dates in the whole tour doesn't mean that the whole shit will be postponed.

the title is a little misleading... change it to "Rumors about tour postponement", or something like that :thumbsup:

I doubt this would impact on Reading, the stage is all there for them, all they really have to do is fly over, tear the festival a new arse hole and get drunk with other musicians. Unless of course this is some sort of epic injury of illness.

The whole European tour postponed until September? Thank good this is rumored, but I hope it's not real. Hopefully Azoff suing Axl and Axl's counter-suit doesn't prospone the touring plans for them. Even though their in Europe, I still would wanna watch videos of the shows and see them play again. Wasn't there supposed to be official live streams for some shows?

If this is all becuase of Azoff, :fuckyou: him

I doubt this would impact on Reading, the stage is all there for them, all they really have to do is fly over, tear the festival a new arse hole and get drunk with other musicians. Unless of course this is some sort of epic injury of illness.

Yeah, I'm just being paranoid because whereas if a band pulls out of playing a venue you usually can get a refund, festivals are different. They will just pick a new headliner. If that is QOTSA then I wouldn't mind but looking at the rest of the Reading lineup I don't think they'd get another classic rock band.

Guns N’ Roses have postponed their concerts in Zagreb and Belgrade (scheduled for June 20 and 22, respectively) until September.

According to sources in the Serbian capital, the new date of the concert at the Belgrade Arena hasn’t been specified yet, but it is likely to be September 22, 23 or 24, depending on decisions from GN’R’s management.

The date for the rescheduled gig in Zagreb (which is in Croatia, geography fans) is not yet known.

However, there are rumours circulating in Eastern Europe that GN’R’s entire European tour will be postponed until September.

Guns are due to begin their European tour with a date in Norway on May 31. They are booked to play the Reading and Leeds festivals on August 27 and 29, respectively.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/guns-n-roses-european-tour-in-doubt/#more-33689

Fuck Axl Rose when is everyone just going to get fed up with his bullshit?

Why do you assume it's his fault?

Still mad about getting ripped off at that concernt in 1992? GET OVER IT

If I don't get to see Fake GNR in Europe, I hope at least there will be one insane riot for the history books!!!

O i get it...you'll say anything to get attention. Not a fan of girls like you.

Obvisouly you are not a fan, so why the fuck do you post here?

Obvisouly you are not a fan, so why the fuck do you post here?

We have some of those people around here and I ask myself the exact same question. You know sometimes I understand Jarmo.

Why do you assume it's his fault?

Still mad about getting ripped off at that concernt in 1992? GET OVER IT

O i get it...you'll say anything to get attention. Not a fan of girls like you.

Thought St Louis was 1991, and Philly 2002 and.....oh wait, they've had lots of riots :tongue2:

noting changes :sleeper:

if Axl doesn't turn up to Reading I will hunt him down though, YOU HEAR ME DEXTER, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

I would like to think that the shows booked will go ahead as planned and I'm hoping they announce more UK dates as those progress. If the band were to tour Europe in September then maybe there would be more UK dates. Regardless I hope somebody announces something concrete soon regarding these rumours.

if Axl doesn't turn up to Reading I will hunt him down though, YOU HEAR ME DEXTER, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

I'll be there with you!

On a side note however, this tour was only ever rumoured (bar Reading + Leeds) and that poster was leaked and was thought to be an early vesion anyway.

Also note the fact that it may be postponed not cancelled.

I'll be there with you!

On a side note however, this tour was only ever rumoured (bar Reading + Leeds) and that poster was leaked and was thought to be an early vesion anyway.

The Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Russia dates are not just rumors, they are confirmed by all parties, promoters + GN'R.

I'll be there with you!

The Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Russia dates are not just rumors, they are confirmed by all parties, promoters + GN'R.

Ah, my mistake.

Well I hope a tour isn't postponed.