My Michelle - duet with Baz

ptsondr

My favorite performace is without Baz :rofl-lol:

I agree. I have nothing against the man as a human being, he seems pretty cool. I just can't stand his voice. It wreaks of 80's hair metal gayness.

Edited by Nintari

That was the first time I watched one of those duets.. It was awful... Axl was the only good thing about it,, Bach and the band sucked..

So does your mom!

Burn!

I appreciate the duet, but i'm glad they are not doing this every night now.

Edited by ohmygod

I found this version and wonder if it's the best version?

buddy, you're givin' us all a real reason to hate Mr Rose right now!

...we all know the lack of sense that axl makes at singing this cool song with BAZ...every version of it simply sucks!...d'ya understand?

...can ya imagine the hate that THE ORIGINAL LINEUP feels while hearin' this fucking crappy version?

...can yourself lock this empty thread? no place it can take us all, only to the road of hate!...show some respect for the true gnr at least! :fuckyou:

...we all know the lack of sense that axl makes at singing this cool song with BAZ...every version of it simply sucks!...d'ya understand?

...can ya imagine the hate that THE ORIGINAL LINEUP feels while hearin' this fucking crappy version?

...can yourself lock this empty thread? no place it can take us all, only to the road of hate!...show some respect for the true gnr at least! :fuckyou:

The obvious cupcake is obvious.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

At the end Axl says "I left somebody out earlier....gee, that couldn't have been intentional could it?"

Whose he talking about?

Bumblefoot. He forgot to mention him during the band into's

Edited by seely

go kill yourself cobain

I always loved the RAR 06 version, when at the end Axl tells Baz to "go to sleep" and "get some rest" and Baz is only responding with a huge "YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" :rofl-lol:

Wasn't that the Inland Invasion in 06?

Nope, Rock AM Ring