Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

If it's true that he shouted at the fans through the gates to fuck off then :thumbsdown:

Dude, I love you, but you seriously can't believe this cunt? C'mon, Axl on his knees outside screaming at fans? For fuck sake

Not from anybody else, but you just never know with Axl...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting really tired of all the bullshit.

People need to chill the fuck out, but Axl also has to wake the fuck up.

You can't always blame others. It's been years...

And as somebody said, out of 4 shows, one has been drama free.

Now I don't even know anymore if I really want to travel my whole country to see such a retarded spectacle, given that there are 3 out of 4 chances that it turns out to be a lame show.

If it weren't for Bumble, I sure wouldn't go.

You don't fucking throw bottles - simple as.

It's not right, but Axl knows if he doesn't want to play dodge ball all night all he has to do is show up on time. Simple as.

Bullshit. You don't know that at all for anything resembling a fact. They may still throw things because they're drunk and are unhappy for any number of reasons.

You're pathetically and desperately trying to excuse dangerous - and, yes, you do that everytime you add the "but" - behavior while at the same time holding Axl accountable for his actions. It's called a "double standard".

Ali

If it's true that he shouted at the fans through the gates to fuck off then :thumbsdown:

Dude, I love you, but you seriously can't believe this cunt? C'mon, Axl on his knees outside screaming at fans? For fuck sake

Not from anybody else, but you just never know with Axl...

Haha no way man, this was a fuckin psycho - babbling bitch on the line there. Seriously, unbelievable.

So she made it up from thin air? She seemed reasonably level headed about it all. I doubt she made it all up, perhaps embellished the story but it's gotta have some truth to it.

I love you too by the way. Fancy comin' over? :kiss:

I'm getting really tired of all the bullshit.

People need to chill the fuck out, but Axl also has to wake the fuck up.

You can't always blame others. It's been years...

And as somebody said, out of 4 shows, one has been drama free.

Now I don't even know anymore if I really want to travel my whole country to see such a retarded spectacle, given that there are 3 out of 4 chances that it turns out to be a lame show.

If it weren't for Bumble, I sure wouldn't go.

I wonder how much more drama Bumble will put up with.

This is what you get with GN'R, they go on late... the question is, are the audience going to continue to react this way at every show? If so, I wonder how long the band are going to stick with it, you can only take that kind of negativity for so long.

Whoever's job it has been to talk Axl down off his cliff lately deserves a hell of a Christmas bonus this year as they are seriously earning their money.

From him wanting to cancel the Euro tour with his twitter post (and it was him), to wanting to cancel Leeds after Reading, to getting him back on stage tonight when he walked off, whoever is responsible for getting him off the ledge on a seemingly nightly basis has been putting in over time of late as seemingly it is one crisis after another with him lately.

So she made it up from thin air? She seemed reasonably level headed about it all. I doubt she made it all up, perhaps embellished the story but it's gotta have some truth to it.

Yes, let's cuddle and listen to the radio :wub:

But man, c'mon, the cunt is still on, and she's still attacking him. She just plain don't like Ax by the sounds of things

I wonder how long the band are going to stick with it, you can only take that kind of negativity for so long.

Advertise when you are coming on stage, or come on stage closer to when it says on the ticket.

Doing either eliminates all of the negativity and makes crowds happy.

This is what you get with GN'R, they go on late... the question is, are the audience going to continue to react this way at every show? If so, I wonder how long the band are going to stick with it, you can only take that kind of negativity for so long.

The people who boo are a small minority really, at reading there was some booing but the vast majority were just putting up with it. Also two bottles were thrown on stage not thousands. I don't think a small section of the audience represents the audience.

I wonder how much more drama Bumble will put up with.

lol I don't know but I sure hope he lasts 11 days.

I'd be gone by now if I were in that band.

I value my own mental health more than money.

It will be a sad day if he ever leaves at least Ashba will be there I guess. I'm sure though Axl will hire another great guitarist. Hopefully the rest of the Europe tour will go smoothly.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

Yes, let's cuddle and listen to the radio :wub:

But man, c'mon, the cunt is still on, and she's still attacking him. She just plain don't like Ax by the sounds of things

See you in 20 minutes yes? :heart:

She's attacking him because it's poor form for turning up late and then apparently hurling abuse at the fans as they left. Most of them probably didn't even throw anything.

Anyway I don't want to fight over this baby :xmassrudolph:

She's talking bollocks, as if Axl was shouting at people leaving..IS THIS REAL LIFE?

she must be off her head-no way would Axl do that!! :rofl-lol:

Exactly. Axl running around the carpark screaming at the people for leaving. What a fucking moronic statement.

Guns will always be my all time favourite band, and I'm completley distraught there is no Glasgow gig this year, but if Ax decided to pack it up after all this negative bullshit, I really wouldn't blame him.

the constant lateness and fan disrespect precipitated the bottle throwing

nobody is defending it

merely explaining it

(glass bottles shouldnt be allowed in these venues if thats what was being used-but these venues may not have experienced the problem with fans who paid to see their band turn on them either)

the handful of times in Axls career that hes hit the stage timely

I would go out on a limb and say boos and bottles were most likely not hurled at him

Edited by AngelZ