10 years old gem sees light of day: Estranged

longcat

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to bullshit you, I don't have the full version.

Was put on another board by a member claiming they had the full version of the on the OP posted but they changed the quality of it to not give too much away.

Heres a link to the original post.

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/322-estranged-99/page__pid__3395__st__20#entry3395

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

There is another extended 30 second clip which is in shitty quality and sounds even faker.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bb061g

WTF not the same man!

Listen the way Axl says baby....

What ten year old kid did that cover band hire to say "One, Two!"?

I'm still saying the original is real but the ones that just popped are BS.

I might even say that the but hurt hoarders/cover band that made it put the new clips out to say "See, there's some more, you're all idiots for believing it was real with the original clip." I dont know about that but the new clips are for sure fake.

Good point. If. its a cover wheres the full version, the name of the band, etc...

And who said this was a record like the AFD? The title says rehearsal, this was recorded from a rehearsal. I suppose they do that a lot so they can listen later.

Yeah but Axl doesn't sing with the band in rehearsals.

LP

In the Edie Trunk interview, Axl said he just came from the rehearsals.

And in the late 90s of course he was in the rehearsals, there were brand new musicians in the band, do you really think Axl wouldn't be there?

Read what I said..... he doesn't SING with them. Same he didn't in the early 90's. Of course he was AT rehearsals but I don't think he sang.

I know he was at the rehearsals and said so at the Eddie trunk show. BUT if you also remember he played a clip of the band rehearsing nightrain on the phone to the radio show before he turned up. He sure as hell wasn't singing during that song, and I also think he didn't for any others. He'd rather watch the band is playing right.

And of course I'm not saying he has NEVER sung at rehearsals, but it would suprise me a LOT if he rehearsed at the venue of his MASSIVE comeback (where people could see/hear).... and it would surprise me EVEN more if he sang a song that he's never had any intention of playing live since slash left the band.

LP

Edited by Longpig

There is another extended 30 second clip which is in shitty quality and sounds even faker.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bb061g

WTF not the same man!

Listen the way Axl says baby....

What ten year old kid did that cover band hire to say "One, Two!"?

I'm still saying the original is real but the ones that just popped are BS.

I might even say that the but hurt hoarders/cover band that made it put the new clips out to say "See, there's some more, you're all idiots for believing it was real with the original clip." I dont know about that but the new clips are for sure fake.

That seems all seems very unlikely.

I think it's pretty obvious now that someone is fucking with us and all these clips are fake. Just listen to these drums, NO WAY it is Freese. Finck doesn't sound like this. I really liked for the first time, but it is fake.