What happened to DJ?

Todo Poderoso Timão

is anybody sure he didnt get slapped upside the head and told that he's a replacement of a replacement of a replacement? I mean the fuckers on stage in GNR livng out his dreams...what a kick in the balls that must have been. " Hey dude your a great fucken hired gun..good job I love show love the hat man...your rock and roll persona reminds me of someone......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope he stays in the band and starts to feel better again. His playing sounds great (same with the rest of the band 2010) and his eyes twinkle blue behind the hair when he is on stage. I do not know if they can be THAT blue naturally or if he has contact lenses.

By the way, for good laughs watch Garden of Eden video. To me it looks like it could have been made yesterday.

sometimes people annoy me the most.

if he needs a break give it to him and don't try to figure out what's wrong.

Vultures is the right word here....

damn....

what happend to the what happend to axl's hair topics....... Dj is having a rough time let him be alone and support him in it. wanting answers the hard way isn't supporting to me!

Some of you guys are unbelivable!

I'm locking this thread while I clean it!

I've deleted all the post about Slash vs DJ. If you guys want to start another Slash fight, go do it somewhere else than in this thread.

DJ is a very good guy, he doesn't deserve some comments that are in this thread.

Just a hint, don't waste time posting shit like this anymore, it will be delete.

Censorship!! ;)

I've deleted all the post about Slash vs DJ. If you guys want to start another Slash fight, go do it somewhere else than in this thread.

DJ is a very good guy, he doesn't deserve some comments that are in this thread.

Just a hint, don't waste time posting shit like this anymore, it will be delete.

Censorship!! ;)

Thank you :thumbsup:

Sending love and happy thoughts to DJ :kiss:

Censorship!! ;)

Fukkin censorin' mods

He broke up with his girlfriend, does it bother you any?

Then why post it on a public forum? Just Sayin

Yeah, then why post it in your public profile in Facebook...?

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

+1 Mind your own fuckin' business people! He doesn't want rumours to start about why he isn't posting updates. It's called respect... Something many here would know if it fell on em'

LEAVE DJ ASHBA ALONE!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

haha

I lol'd

Ridiculous. If someone airs their shit out publicly, then OF COURSE people are going to talk about it. It's nobodie's fault but the person who puts it out there. Having said that, breaking up with a GF? Dude, there's a billion 20 year old college girls waiting in line. Boo fuckin' hoo.

You've clearly never had a deep relationship with a girl, grow the fuck up and stop being a dick to anyone that's not Slash.

this

He broke up with his girlfriend, does it bother you any?

Then why post it on a public forum? Just Sayin

Yeah, then why post it in your public profile in Facebook...?

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

+1 Mind your own fuckin' business people! He doesn't want rumours to start about why he isn't posting updates. It's called respect... Something many here would know if it fell on em'

LEAVE DJ ASHBA ALONE!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

haha

I lol'd

heh

I was going to, but didn't (post)

By the time this thread hit page 2, I was thinking of that girl in the Brit vid :D

It's amazing to me that as little children, we're told by adults that "sticks and stones may break our bones but words can never hurt me", yet when we become adults, we're all whining and bitching about other people's insensitive comments.

Get the fuck over it and grow up. You think I read someone's comments online, negative or otherwise and let it affect my emotions? I'm a grown man, and I don't need some moderator protecting my precious, precious little feelings. I don't take what happens on here seriously and anyone who does needs a head can imo.

Good, fuckin'...god.

Edited by Nintari