Justin Bieber. GNR fan.

dalsh327

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despising Justin Bieber is the biggest waste of time. Sure, you can hate his music all you want (i dont like it myself), but to sit there going "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKIN FAG!!!!!!" every chance you get is just a classic example of being 40 years old or being a rebellious teenager.

Hating the boy is a little much, but there's nothing wrong with hating the persona. After all, it's things like this that help suffocate and destroy genuine/real music. These record companies find little boys/girls who they think are attractive and can half way sing and mold them into a money making scam for the masses. It's disgusting and it stands in stark contrast against everything I think is right about music as an art form.

Imo, there's nothing wrong with hating that. Unless of course, you hate music/art.

Edited by Nintari

Despising Justin Bieber is the biggest waste of time. Sure, you can hate his music all you want (i dont like it myself), but to sit there going "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKIN FAG!!!!!!" every chance you get is just a classic example of being 40 years old or being a rebellious teenager.

His voice is a good fit for pop songs, and has a mom keeping a watchful eye on him. Don't know how he'll cross over into "credible artist" zone, but he prob. got a lot of advice from Justin Timberlake, who could speak from his own experience and tell him what drove Britney to go off the rails. I think the worst thing he has to deal with is career advice from "professionals". And I don't see the point of Bieber bashing on a GNR thread, when it's good that GNR gets the namedrop from someone who is playing to a massive crowd who have no idea who GNR are except their "dad's music". We've been oversaturated with Bret Michaels in the reality TV genre that he's found a way to shoehorn in on Hannah Montana (who just turned 18. No more Chris Hansen posts). And of course Duff, Perry, Steve Stevens are now a part of reality TV.

Smart move for Bieber doing CSI.

His voice is a good fit for pop songs, and has a mom keeping a watchful eye on him. Don't know how he'll cross over into "credible artist" zone, but he prob. got a lot of advice from Justin Timberlake, who could speak from his own experience and tell him what drove Britney to go off the rails. I think the worst thing he has to deal with is career advice from "professionals". And I don't see the point of Bieber bashing on a GNR thread, when it's good that GNR gets the namedrop from someone who is playing to a massive crowd who have no idea who GNR are except their "dad's music". We've been oversaturated with Bret Michaels in the reality TV genre that he's found a way to shoehorn in on Hannah Montana (who just turned 18. No more Chris Hansen posts). And of course Duff, Perry, Steve Stevens are now a part of reality TV.

Smart move for Bieber doing CSI.

justin didn't even know, all the problems happened after they broke up, after justin accused britney of cheating.

plus, it's kevin who screwed her up, not justin.

justin was just a douche to her.

omg, i come here to get away from people like justin, and i get a thread like this?

can we just stop talking about him.

he didn't even deserve the artist of the year award last night at the ama's.

lady gaga did.

I always came here to get away from Britney myself :rofl-lol:

omg, i come here to get away from people like justin, and i get a thread like this?

can we just stop talking about him.

he didn't even deserve the artist of the year award last night at the ama's.

lady gaga did.

I always came here to get away from Britney myself :rofl-lol:

2hppp4h.jpg

I hate the "im 14 years old and i listen to guns n roses and not justin bieber he is a fag - there is so much shit in my generation. i wish they made music like they used it" comments on youtube.

I hate this too. ITs like 'And? You want a fucking medal for liking something?'

I also hate the 'This song helped me get through 'generic sob story' '

No1 gives a shit...listen to the damn song.

Duff did 3 posts on the Bieb. He has a teenage daughter. He is trying to score cool dad points. He also mentions he's friends with Bieber's tour manager in the article. And there's a photo of Duff and Justin somewhere out there.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2010/07/when_your_daughters_got_the_bi.php

If Taylor Swift can jam with Def Leppard, there's a chance Bieber could rock out with GNR...

Bieber is much likley to 'rock out' with Slash...

much less likely to spit at him and shut the door in his face anyway

Then again if you offer Axl a million...

Wait... $la$h and a random rap band? Done! $la$h and Rihanna? Done! $la$h and Fergie? Done! $la$h and Michael Jackson? Done!

Well well well, $la$h and Justin Bieber could happen sooner than you think...