Best leg of the tour so far?

Steamboat

I'm gonna say without a doubt the Asian leg, those were some amazing setlists! Not to mention the great boots, especially Raulxl singing over the songs in his vids, remember that guy?

Of course it was a super exciting time too, i remember waiting to see axls new hair and to see what DJ was like, and of course seeing a whole bunch of new songs live.

I'd say secondly it'd be the south america leg, axl had a great voice and the shows were great! I think this has been a really great tour so far, much better than lots of other bands out there!

Best leg has got to be the European Leg 2 - with Bucharest, Zagreb and the others. They started performing a full 'Don't Cry' on a more regular basis and the performances were stellar.

Ofc Asia had a lot of CD songs. And South America had larger audiences. But the Eastern European shows were real killer. Btw, the London, England shows were great too, all in all, euro leg 2 is the best!

Best leg has got to be the European Leg 2 - with Bucharest, Zagreb and the others. They started performing a full 'Don't Cry' on a more regular basis and the performances were stellar.

Ofc Asia had a lot of CD songs. And South America had larger audiences. But the Eastern European shows were real killer. Btw, the London, England shows were great too, all in all, euro leg 2 is the best!

Just go listen to/see Jungle, Rocket Queen, This I Love, Don't Cry n Paradise City from Bucharest. All so, so good!

Edited by AppetiteForGnR

Asia for the excitement and the setlists, and the Canadian tour for the setlists as well - after Canada, the setlists became somewhat predictable, whereas you weren't sure if you'd get TWAT, or Catcher, or Scraped or anything like that at any given Canadian show... Hell, in Calgary we got fuckin' Liqour & Whores! Haha!

It would have been awesome to see the osaka and tokyo shows BUT I was at five canadian shows and 4 out of 5 were 2 1/2 hours with varied set lists and Axl's voice was in great shape... Axl's voice was in better shape for the Canadian shows... so I say Canada! although I may be a bit bias since I'm Canadian.

It would have been awesome to see the osaka and tokyo shows BUT I was at five canadian shows and 4 out of 5 were 2 1/2 hours with varied set lists and Axl's voice was in great shape... Axl's voice was in better shape for the Canadian shows... so I say Canada! although I may be a bit bias since I'm Canadian.

True, his voice was really great for the Canadian shows....

Nah his voice was certainly the best in the 2nd Europe Leg, he developed his lower range rasp so well during that leg...he was good in the Canadian shows but I think his voice was greater over his entire range, esp from say Paris/LARC onwards...

Now if we are talking setlist, obviously the short Asia leg wins...followed by Canada and then the 2nd Europe leg (full Don't Cry's every time, Nice Boys being brought back and I.R.S/Shackers being rotated was great as well)

SA tour was unreal simply because the crowds were the best!

Obviously I'm biased, but the Canadian leg was the best overall value. Axl sounded terrific, most of the shows were 2 and a half hours or longer, and the setlists were varied every night. You never knew what song you would get next. Following that the setlists started taking a far more "standard" shape. On the current leg, however, I'd say Axl sounds the best he has this whole tour so far, and probably the best since 1993.

South America for the crowds, and the last European leg for everything else. You have the band playing at their best, and we got a special show with Duff on that tour. The bigger setlists were cool at first until you heard some of the songs that just didn't work live.

They have narrowed it down to an almost perfect setlist in my opinion. The only two things I would change now is opening with Jungle again(It's as perfect of an opener as PC is as a closer), and adding ITW back to the setlist here and there, which I thought was one of their strongest live songs from CD.

All of the tours have had fun moments in them though. I was probably most hyped for that Tokyo show following it as it was happening. I'd never be interested in following any other band like I am with GNR. Something interesting is always happening.