GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

actually i was mugged, external disk with the finished stuff was in my backpack, since that i dont think i ll be finishing this project sometime soon, this situation got me very depressed thats why i didnt came back to the forum before..

if anyone is interested, i got the raw videos (no color correction, no sound mastering) in another HDD, but i think its a shame to upload the unfinished material.. anyway, you guys choose since i wont be finishing this until february probably..

again im sorry that i didnt post about it earlier and i hope u can understand.. thanks

actually i was mugged, external disk with the finished stuff was in my backpack, since that i dont think i ll be finishing this project sometime soon, this situation got me very depressed thats why i didnt came back to the forum before..

if anyone is interested, i got the raw videos (no color correction, no sound mastering) in another HDD, but i think its a shame to upload the unfinished material.. anyway, you guys choose since i wont be finishing this until february probably..

again im sorry that i didnt post about it earlier and i hope u can understand.. thanks

hooooooooooooooooooooooly sh*t

is it serious ? hope you have everything on you pc so u don't have to download everything again...

man, good luck, wish u all the best and I can hope until february, it's okay for me...

be sure to make a backup every step u do !!!!

Jeez... Hope you're OK otherwise!

I got no problem waiting a few months. That's only a few DAYS in the GNR world! :thumbsup:

Damn that's a though break , unfortunatly i know the feeling all too well , this year they stole my 3 guitars ( 1 was a Les Paul ) . We all know you've put a lot of effort into this and for that alone i have a lot of respect for you .

Hang in there :thumbsup:

Interesting.

• 1 month later...
Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I hate to belittle a serious situation but perhaps Axl was informed of the “project” and launched a Del James led posse to retrieve and destroy the data?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

i don't buy the mugging story.....But I don't think GNR is involved either.

I was joking about the GN’R abduction/snatch n’ grab mission.

I was joking about the GN'R abduction/snatch n' grab mission.

Haha you never know....Pitman with that bandana covering his face :rofl-lol:

it was ron's beard !!

and sadly.. the mugging story is actually true!

I was joking about the GN'R abduction/snatch n' grab mission.

Haha you never know....Pitman with that bandana covering his face :rofl-lol:

it was ron's beard !!

and sadly.. the mugging story is actually true!

That beard is always up to know good :tongue2:

Anyway we have a lot of patience (we are after all GNR fans lol) if you want to start over!

no need to start over, not everything was lost, infact most of it remains fnished, what was lost, was the audio mastering and the color correction and that stuff, so what needs to be done, is not a lot of work, but im having a lot of work outside this project, so i delayed the last finishing touches of this to after christmas, with the idea to finish it before february :)

offered to upload what i had and call it done, but some folks here where right.. this project needs to see the light when its finished, it would be a waste of time to release it undone :)

• 1 month later...

I hope it doesn't take another 15 years to release a live dvd. lol

This is what I really want this year, a new live cd/dvd of the US tour. I think it's what GNR needs to show everyone they are a force in the music world and seeing and hearing the songs from CD will get more fans to realize how good this record really is.

I really hope it's released sometime this year. It's important to show everyone that GNR gave it their all on this full US tour and will help them get more respect in any future US tour they do and I really hope they continue to tour for many years to come!

If the Rolling Stones can do it, so can Axl and GNR.