GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

Massive thanks to Niko and to anyone else who contributed (knowingly or otherwise) you guys are the reason I come back here every day. Looking forward to the final product!

To be honest I'm waiting to see more, the Ashba footage on the trailer is shit. If you want to build tension, you need close up and extreme close ups. The very end of the trailer is a fail, you don't unzoom to build the tension, you zoom in. I'm sorry I edit a lot of videos so I'm quite sharp and critical when I see other edited videos. I hope the actual editing of the songs will be better, and that the footage will be better as well.

Nice project and good luck for the rest. :thumbsup:

To be honest I'm waiting to see more, the Ashba footage on the trailer is shit. If you want to build tension, you need close up and extreme close ups. The very end of the trailer is a fail, you don't unzoom to build the tension, you zoom in. I'm sorry I edit a lot of videos so I'm quite sharp and critical when I see other edited videos. I hope the actual editing of the songs will be better, and that the footage will be better as well.

haha i guess you dont understand the project...let me know if u find some extreme close ups, of course i would want to have them that way but i have to do it with what people have shot with their cams..thats the beauty of it, and im very clear about that, also on the end of the trailer the intention is not to create tension, but to let the tension created before, go to waste, like a balloon deflating, i know what you meant, it was not what i was looking for. also if u are that pro editing video you are welcomed to collaborate :thumbsup:

haha i guess you dont understand the project...let me know if u find some extreme close ups, of course i would want to have them that way but i have to do it with what people have shot with their cams..thats the beauty of it, and im very clear about that, also on the end of the trailer the intention is not to create tension, but to let the tension created before, go to waste, like a balloon deflating, i know what you meant, it was not what i was looking for. also if u are that pro editing video you are welcomed to collaborate :thumbsup:

You mean nobody gave you shots that are closer than the Ashba ones?? I saw some on youtube, you should contact them, not let people come :xmasssanta:

GNR deserves the best fan videos to be made about them, to be honest I'm pretty busy with my own stuff, but I you can provide me good shots and good audio recording, I will make the best editing possible (I work with Final Cut Pro on a mac).

Edited by D..

You mean nobody gave you shots that are closer than the Ashba ones?? I saw some on youtube, you should contact them, not let people come :xmasssanta:

GNR deserves the best fan videos to be made about them, to be honest I'm pretty busy with my own stuff, but I you can provide me good shots and good audio recording, I will make the best editing possible (I work with Final Cut Pro on a mac).

answered to you by pm, dont want this discussion to go on forever, btw im working on final cut pro and protools hd in the studio i work for and the one im editing this, but that in this particular case given the sources is not even a guarantee, if you are so pro you should know that ;)

btw answered this trou pm dont want this to go on forever on this thread

i just hope that it will be performances AFTER the shows in Asia because axl sounded bad in japan, korea and taiwan

they are, the 3 videos i had uploaded on youtube were thrown to waste and started again with better audio

btw HUUUUGE thanks to all the people that contacted me via PM to collaborate with graphic design, voice over, or just to say thanks !! x_santa.gif

To be honest you aren't gonna make the best of it with this attitude, I was only stating the facts that so far the shots don't seem good, I'm not questioning your dedication to the band or the idea. Have fun :thumbsup:

Looks sweet so far, only thing that could be better is an official release.....just an fyi if you have this much time on your hands you should get a girlfriend

LOL..already got one, btw i work and study in the audiovisuals field, so this allows me to build up some experience too..so its not def free time or time gone to waste for me :)

Looks sweet so far, only thing that could be better is an official release.....just an fyi if you have this much time on your hands you should get a girlfriend

LOL..already got one, btw i work and study in the audiovisuals field, so this allows me to build up some experience too..so its not def free time or time gone to waste for me :)

Don't even rise to the bait. You're doing a great job, man. I'm so glad that there are fans out there like you, who have both the talent and the motivation to pull off something like this...

Can't wait to see the finished thing.