GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

I noticed that the "It's So Easy" video is missing footage shot from the right of the stage - here's some videos I found to help with that:

http://www.youtube.c...fY4BKytgFw&hd=1

thanks a lot!

will save them for a last revision at the end when i have the whole show ready

btw if anyone is interested im uploading shacklers :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this thing together. I really hope this sees the light of day because the Shackler's video was really done well. I'm in New York and I went all the way to Sweden Rock Festival to see them this year and they totally fucking rocked the place. Keep up the great work !

thanks a lot for the kind words! really makes me want to finish the project!! :)

for the people asking about the software, im using adobe premiere for editing, a couple of video converters to create the proxys to edit in low resolution and then change it back to HD, and after effects for post production (some color correction, motion tracking on "uncomfortable" shaky takes, a some more stuff too) and i am using sony soundforge and a couple of VST for sound edition ..btw the videos im uploading doesnt have the sound edition yet, so the final product will have better sound

also thanks a lot to gnrla.com for spreading the word!

for the ones enjoying the videos, there another teaser coming up next in just minutes !!

Axl's look in this video of Shacklers is THE MOST AMAZING in all this tour!

I hate those hats, Axl gets hidden under/behind them.

Agree on the hat, but the bandanas aren't really flattering to his face nowadays. I think the feeling of him being hidden is not only due to the hats but combined with glasses and oversized jeans and blazers he really sort of disappears. I have to say it makes me feel his stage presence less. The leather jacket is my favorite when it comes to his current stage clothes though.

Axl's look in this video of Shacklers is THE MOST AMAZING in all this tour!

I hate those hats, Axl gets hidden under/behind them.

Agree on the hat, but the bandanas aren't really flattering to his face nowadays. I think the feeling of him being hidden is not only due to the hats but combined with glasses and oversized jeans and blazers he really sort of disappears. I have to say it makes me feel his stage presence less. The leather jacket is my favorite when it comes to his current stage clothes though.

i think his best stage presence on the tour by far, was when he used the leather jacket, like in the abu dhabi show

guns-n-roses-23.jpg

• 1 month later...