GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where is niko when you need him?

haha im here!

sorry for the delay on answering this, been recording and working on some records, and the hours spent to the project needed to decrease..

anyway im more than happy to announce that ITS DONE! the live DVD is finally done :)

will take 2/3 weeks more, to send all the messages to the youtube accounts for the "thank you" list, talk to some admins from other forums that PMed me to help to spread the project, and build a blog or something like that

to post the project and upload to your favourite torrents :)

anyway, this couple of weeks ahead, are needed to have all the "thank you's" in order, and to try to make a big deal of this, so whoever wants to help the credit list at the end of the DVD will be open for the next 2 weeks

probably gonna upload some final trailer to announce the definitive date in a week or two, (didnt make it the last time, cause i was working at full, and dedicating time to that would be a loss of time to finish the whole DVD)

for those who are still interested on this live DVD, this is the set list (probably not the final order) !!

-Chinese Democracy

-Welcome To The Jungle

-Its So Easy

-Mr Brownstone

-Live And Let Die

-Fortus Solo

-This I Love

-Better

-Sorry

-Rocket Queen

-Street of Dreams

-Ashba Solo

-Sweet Child

-Axl Solo The Wall

-November Rain

-Bumblefoot Solo

-You Could Be Mine

-Knocking on Heavens Door

-Patience

-Nightrain

-Dont Cry

-Paradise City

Edited by niko

cool

but you're definitely missing a few songs! and some songs seem out of order

yeah, its not the final order

also, would love to release maddy, shacklers, and rosie as a bonus but thats after this is uploaded