GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

• 8 months later...

This guy is obviously full of shit. He says he is almost done then disappears before coming back months later claiming his backpack with everyhing was stolen (yea right). Then he says he is almost done again, before he disappears yet again without a word.

2 minutes of "fame".

• 1 year later...

if anyone is still interested AT ALL on this (yeah 3 years later i know....i know... i deserve the shit storm) i still got the files i was talking in the previous pages.

a little update for the always friendly community: Me and my friend have been lately talking about sitting our asses in front of our computers and finishing this baby, mainly because working on this was an awesome and really enjoyable experience back then, and what we had acomplished in terms of the quality of results was really promising. And now adding some 2/3 years of editing experience can make a difference on the final output

PS: sorry for the epic bump btw, but i noticed nothing really big was happening lately

Edited by niko
  • Like 1

if anyone is still interested AT ALL on this (yeah 3 years later i know....i know... i deserve the shit storm) i still got the files i was talking in the previous pages.

a little update for the always friendly community: Me and my friend have been lately talking about sitting our asses in front of our computers and finishing this baby, mainly because working on this was an awesome and really enjoyable experience back then, and what we had acomplished in terms of the quality of results was really promising. And now adding some 2/3 years of editing experience can make a difference on the final output

PS: sorry for the epic bump btw, but i noticed nothing really big was happening lately

Fan-made DVDs this year: 2

Official DVDs this year: 0

Niko, this looked awesome back then and the community's starved (what else is new?), it would be great if you finished it :D

Edited by RickRoses