GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

Hey bro, as you may know the concert here in Costa Rica was cancelled and the band was here, the stage collapse, because of that i went to the hotel and met the band (minus Axl :( ), i asked Ron to play us a private concert, wich he did. I have some videos of that day, it was amazing, would you like some of that footage for your documentary? let me know, cheers for this project

Axl's look in this video of Shacklers is THE MOST AMAZING in all this tour!

I hate those hats, Axl gets hidden under/behind them.

Agree on the hat, but the bandanas aren't really flattering to his face nowadays. I think the feeling of him being hidden is not only due to the hats but combined with glasses and oversized jeans and blazers he really sort of disappears. I have to say it makes me feel his stage presence less. The leather jacket is my favorite when it comes to his current stage clothes though.

i think his best stage presence on the tour by far, was when he used the leather jacket, like in the abu dhabi show

guns-n-roses-23.jpg

Agreed. I love when he wore the jacket and the bandanna the show before, During Better. He sang the hell out of it.

Edited by iftheworld

Guest siliconmessiah

Who would have thought after all these years, that the only live-dvd available of GNR would be fan made?

Looks great anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

If I can wait over a decade for Chinese Democracy....then this is no problem.....I cannot wait and am stoked that their will be some "new" GN'R material coming! B)

Edited by deadpool89

Hey Niko. Just wanted to say a big thank you for 1) the idea and 2) doing it. This is the first time I've seen this post so it was a great surprise - brilliant! Also like that it will be the best of fan made footage. As tempting as it would be to have pro-shot included there'd be too much disparity between fan and pro-shot, which wouldn't work, and anyway, as you've said, it's by the fans, for the fans. Simple.

Can't wait bro!

Soon is the word

this!! haha

damn!! sorry about being away, lot of work and study lately, the live dvd its coming up great, and the idea about having it before RIR is still the deadline :D

if u guys want i can upload a little preview, not entire tracks so the "surprise is not spoiled" but a couple of seconds from a couple of tracks, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THIS!

would be great to get some feedback !

THANKS A LOT for the interest in this project and the willing to help!, the final thing is almost there!

Soon is the word

this!! haha

damn!! sorry about being away, lot of work and study lately, the live dvd its coming up great, and the idea about having it before RIR is still the deadline :D

if u guys want i can upload a little preview, not entire tracks so the "surprise is not spoiled" but a couple of seconds from a couple of tracks, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THIS!

would be great to get some feedback !

THANKS A LOT for the interest in this project and the willing to help!, the final thing is almost there!

I'm definitely interested. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

Guest gunns5

Interested, but upload it to YouTube, I'd rather that then downloading something if the vids aren't complete, cheers