GNR Live DVD Project (UPDATED on last post)

niko

Put the first London show on DVD. This guy has some great videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjMbqAbpbk

THIS IS AMAZING! Not commenting on great shoot and vid, so sorta off topic, sorry... but wow! I'd never seen this b4 and aside from the great new guitar intro Axl is singing it like 02 and maybe some of 06 again! NOT like the record! The verses are clear again, the highs soaring and clear as possible, and alas the Tom Waits impersonation is gone! Killer news all around, great stuff, thanks a million.

Really lookin forward to this Niko, just watched shacklers on page one, fuckin badass

If the trailer is next week, when will the DVD be complete??

Cheers

thanks a lot!! hopefully in one month and a half / two months the DVD will be ready to download :) !!

Use the pro shots from Reading and lille!!!

So are you going to be selling this as an actual DVD? Sounds great.

selling?!??!?!?

i fucking hope not. i'm TOTALLY in favor of sharing bootlegs of live shows, but anyone selling them should be handed a stiff prison sentence. fuck that.

Use the pro shots from Reading and lille!!!

So are you going to be selling this as an actual DVD? Sounds great.

selling?!??!?!?

i fucking hope not. i'm TOTALLY in favor of sharing bootlegs of live shows, but anyone selling them should be handed a stiff prison sentence. fuck that.

chilllllll chillll chill chilll

NO SELLING

i just wanna share my project with the fellow fans FOR FREE....

the idea was to upload a trailer yesterday but had a car crash last week wich kinda took me some time away from the project, but hopefully it ll be ready for this weekend (the trailer)

the idea was to upload a trailer yesterday but had a car crash last week wich kinda took me some time away from the project, but hopefully it ll be ready for this weekend (the trailer)

:confused: oh no, Axl has already gotten to you

I work with video myself and if you like, maybe we could share the workload and get this thing out even sooner?

I suggested something like this in the beginning, but i think he wants to do it on his own. i'm not sure if anyone is familiar with teh NIN fan-made videos that have been made in the last few years, but those are just as good if not better than most official releases by bands. i'd really like to see similar efforts by GNR fans who might also work in audio/visual.

EDIT: there's no reason that you couldn't start another, bigger project that involves more pros like yourself :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by nambis

LOOKING FUCKING AWESOME!!! I'm SO happy to hear that you're expanding the scope of the project, and getting some help from others. It is a ton of work to do something like this, and it will probably really help the finished product.

I can't wait to see this. i've been watching the Sao Paulo bootleg quite a bit, and it's excellent quality, but from those trailers you posted it looks like this will be even better. best of luck!

BIG BIG BIG update on first post!!!

http://www.mygnrforu...pic=173943&st=0

Man its looking great! good job! cant wait to see the full dvd!

Maybe you can ask a few GNR members for an interview for the dvd? Im sure ron and maybe dj will have no problems with it!

that would be awesome!

LOOKING FUCKING AWESOME!!! I'm SO happy to hear that you're expanding the scope of the project, and getting some help from others. It is a ton of work to do something like this, and it will probably really help the finished product.

I can't wait to see this. i've been watching the Sao Paulo bootleg quite a bit, and it's excellent quality, but from those trailers you posted it looks like this will be even better. best of luck!

thanks a lot man! really appreciate it :D

i'm not sure if anyone is familiar with teh NIN fan-made videos that have been made in the last few years, but those are just as good if not better than most official releases by bands.

Absolutely!

In this regard,for the fans by the fans,it's a great compliment to the band imo.