Has anyone ever won a test of wills with Axl?

saber_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie Seymour

and Slash has never caved.

Azoff/Activision haven't been settled yet surprisingly so there's gonna be two winners right there.

Kurt Cobain turned a lucrative tour as well. Burning bridges in fact. And succeeded. And won.

Different strokes for different folks. No one can stop the smiling Steven Adler from dreaming.

And people wonder why Axl doesn't post on here more.....

Because of threads like this? Or because of the responses from the alt-account cupcake factory?

So let me get this straight:

You make thread asking a question. People give you real answers to your question. Then you call them cupcakes.

I think the real question to ask you is why you made this thread. It seams you aren't interested in gathering historical information on Guns N' Roses as much as you are looking to instigate quarrels with members you are obsessed with. You aren't just "fishing" for comments. You are on a boat dumping chum in the water. You are the one "trolling" dude.

Alt-account? Who has an all account? WHO. Give names you fucking coward. Fucking liar.

Because of threads like this? Or because of the responses from the alt-account cupcake factory?

My guess would be because of all the idiocy presented for all to see in the responses,mindsaber,the topic usually isn't the problem,and the problematic ones get "relocated" most of the time,the drooling idiot brigade however,inserts its negativity and stupidity into each post made, "alt account cupcake factory" is as good as "stealth tolling" nice terminology mindsaber :thumbsup:

You make thread asking a question. People give you real answers to your question. Then you call them cupcakes.

I think the real question to ask you is why you made this thread. It seams you aren't interested in gathering historical information on Guns N' Roses as much as you are looking to instigate quarrels with members you are obsessed with. You aren't just "fishing" for comments. You are on a boat dumping chum in the water. You are the one "trolling" dude.

Alt-account? Who has an all account? WHO. Give names you fucking coward. Fucking liar.

*yawn*

First of all, dumbass, maybe you should start by reading eduardo's post. Here I'll quote it for you since you failed at reading it: "Slash left; GN'R died. Slash still hasn't come back and neither has GN'R." That is a clear case of trolling, motherfucker. So quit pretending everyone has the same limp-dick short-term memory capacity you do. Notice I ignored his post, until now. If he wanted to make the same point without trolling, he could've said "When Slash left the band, he won the test of wills." However, I would retort that Axl actually won that battle. Depends on your point of view I suppose.

Seely and Chewbacca made respectable posts.

Oh but look, Eduardo came back to cupcake some more. Again, I ignored him, until now. He listed Stephanie Seymore and Buckethead. However, in the case of Stephanie Seymour, I'd say Axl won, as she quickly faded after their split. In the case of Buckethead, now that's a bit more tricky. But actually I don't think Bucket and Axl got into a test of wills. Not really applicable.

Quite frankly, your post about eduardo's posts spoke volumes. Slash did lose the test of wills, and quit like a little bitch. If the situation were reversed, and it were Slash who owned the name, Axl wouldn't quit like a pussy then try to jumpstart his career 10 years later. You and I both know Slash is butthurt over the fact he signed the name over. Oh and please, don't make the entire thread about Slash, I know that's your modus operandi, but please, for me, try.

Reading the rest of your babbling, it's clear you're just on some autopilot of doucheness. I mean, really, even bringing up Kurt Cobain, how lame of you. Nice spin on it though. :thumbs up: Furthermore, you seem to be applying "test of wills" to anything. Try to make well-thought out post without getting all emotional on me.

And finally, YOU are a cupcake and most likely an alt. And Eduardo too is probably some fake account that people on some other gnr website spent hours planning to cupcake here. Pathetic. Hehe shenanigans.

Edited by mindsaber

Alt. Account,not all account,therein lies the difference, and there is a section to discuss history,this is basically to discuss the 2011 version,and I have yet to see mindsaber trolling,but it does seem he has hit a nerve :lol:

The cases some have mentioned are legal cases,and have nada to do with who possesses the stronger will,it falls under the category of the judicial system,and I don't see where the pompous promoter at reading who publically threw down a gauntlet,that should have been private,succeeded in any way,considering the sit in,the telephone,and the audience chanting to "let them play"

*yawn*

First of all, dumbass, maybe you should start by reading eduardo's post. Here I'll quote it for you since you failed at reading it: "Slash left; GN'R died. Slash still hasn't come back and neither has GN'R." That is a clear case of trolling, motherfucker. So quit pretending everyone has the same limp-dick short-term memory capacity you do. Notice I ignored his post, until now. If he wanted to make the same point without trolling, he could've said "When Slash left the band, he won the test of wills." However, I would retort that Axl actually won that battle. Depends on your point of view I suppose.

Oh but look, Eduardo came back to cupcake some more. Again, I ignored him, until now. He listed Stephanie Seymore and Buckethead. However, in the case of Stephanie Seymour, I'd say Axl won, as she quickly faded after their split. In the case of Buckethead, now that's a bit more tricky. But actually I don't think Bucket and Axl got into a test of wills. Not really applicable.

Quite frankly, your post about eduardo's posts spoke volumes. Slash did lose the test of wills, and quit like a little bitch. If the situation were reversed, and it were Slash who owned the name, Axl wouldn't quit like a pussy then try to jumpstart his career 10 years later. You and I both know Slash is butthurt over the fact he signed the name over. Oh and please, don't make the entire thread about Slash, I know that's your modus operandi, but please, for me, try.

Reading the rest of your babbling, it's clear you're just on some autopilot of doucheness. I mean, really, even bringing up Kurt Cobain, how lame of you. Nice spin on it though. :thumbs up: Furthermore, you seem to be applying "test of wills" to anything. Try to make well-thought out post without getting all emotional on me.

And finally, YOU are a cupcake and most likely an alt. And Eduardo too is probably some fake account that people on some other gnr website spent hours planning to cupcake here. Pathetic. Hehe shenanigans.

On the money. :thumbsup:

Alt. Account,not all account,therein lies the difference, and there is a section to discuss history,this is basically to discuss the 2011 version,and I have yet to see mindsaber trolling,but it does seem he has hit a nerve :lol:

"

GTFO Gunsguy.

Edited by SunnyDRE

*yawn*

Rather pathetic shenanigans at that,imo,nicely done mindsaber!

They seem to not understand,or misinterpret the title of this thread,willpower is not lawsuits,nor some lame ass comments a junkie made before blowing his brains out,slash is still bitter that he is not in GNR,remember the cute 5:30am jaunt to axls house,to berate the mandates of a band he was currently in?why run to axl with that info? It all boils down to a word that applies to slash,as well as multi-account users from another forum,that word is agenda. ;)

Edited by Trilogy

If you don't post links to back up your alt-account accusations all you are doing is just starting a hissy fit. I don't see anything wrong with what they posted, and logic and fair reasoning can be applied to the posts in this topic up until you started this pissing match

*yawn*

On the money. :thumbsup:

"

GTFO Gunsguy.

Not Gunsguy,and I'm American not Canadian,so you aren't omnipotent,keep your day job.

You're implying his will isn't strong enough, right?

No one said that,stop trying to manipulate or insinuate that,after the unforgivable way the bandmembers and co. Were treated here would you come back to talk to a giggle of ingrates? I dammned sure wouldn't

If you don't post links to back up your alt-account accusations all you are doing is just starting a hissy fit. I don't see anything wrong with what they posted, and logic and fair reasoning can be applied to the posts in this topic up until you started this pissing match

Fair enough ol chap. Next time I will certainly post the links to the multiple threads on other sites solely dedicated to discussing the use of alt accounts for the sole purpose of starting shit.

Secondly, I didn't start any pissing match. Notice I IGNORED the obligatory post about Slash, and I IGNORED the subsequent posts. it's funny, you ask me for evidence to support my claims which would take you less than 5 seconds to google to verify (if i gave you a few user names to include in the search string), yet you grant a free pass to people who just post a name, and say "he won a test against axl" with no corroborating opinions or evidence to back it up.

Don't you think it says something about grigori that he took my rather lightweight generalized comment about a "cupcake factory" so seriously? LOOK AT GRIGORI's posting history. LOOK AT IT:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Now tell me, what did you see there? Hmm? Ohh, the plot thickens.

Anyhoo, all the bullshitting aside, believe it or not, there actually substantive discussion value here. I was hoping this would perhaps lead into a discussion of management, past and present. And yes, former members are fair game too. And even though you may not believe, there actually was a little humor in there too. Seriously.

Carry on.

Fair enough ol chap. Next time I will certainly post the links to the multiple threads on other sites solely dedicated to discussing the use of alt accounts for the sole purpose of starting shit.

Secondly, I didn't start any pissing match. Notice I IGNORED the obligatory post about Slash, and I IGNORED the subsequent posts. it's funny, you ask me for evidence to support my claims which would take you less than 5 seconds to google to verify (if i gave you a few user names to include in the search string), yet you grant a free pass to people who just post a name, and say "he won a test against axl" with no corroborating opinions or evidence to back it up.

Don't you think it says something about grigori that he took my rather lightweight generalized comment about a "cupcake factory" so seriously? LOOK AT GRIGORI's posting history. LOOK AT IT:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Now tell me, what did you see there? Hmm? Ohh, the plot thickens.

Anyhoo, all the bullshitting aside, believe it or not, there actually substantive discussion value here. I was hoping this would perhaps lead into a discussion of management, past and present. And yes, former members are fair game too. And even though you may not believe, there actually was a little humor in there too. Seriously.

Carry on.

Well to be fair the topic didn't ask to explain WHY the person they listed had won the test of wills. Sure it may not advance the conversation as much as explaining why they listed said person, but it is a far cry from trolling.

Slash left; GN'R died.

Slash still hasn't come back and neither has GN'R.

Also, that Reading and Leeds promoter comes to mind, if you want to use a more recent example.

Slash is doing well. He Twitters every day, and is out there performing almost every day, leading the life of a musician.

Today:

The Buenos Aires fans were fn' AMAAAZING!!! They were the show, we were the support act! Good fn' times! Iii|; )'

Edited by star