MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

Just got home and heard about this. For what it's worth, the mods and posters here have my gratitude. That includes the folks that gave me shit, lol. Thank you to the mods for taking care of this place, and to everyone for all the care and interest and passion you've shown. No community online or offline agrees and gets along perfectly, that's nature - but overall, y'all have been fkn great :) I appreciate a whole lotta ya's a whole lot. Ron

Hey Ron, I'm not gonna mince words...I'm more of a "I Would Love A Reunion!!!" fan than some others, BUT you've always seemed like a legit and cool guy...

Best of luck! Just slip in a few good words about Slash every once in a while when you're around Axl...a thousand cuts strategy.

Thanks

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Hey Ron B) :thumbsup:

Good to see you here most of us just wish the best for the band and want to hear the new music rock4

thanks for Australia too Ron it was kickass wish I could fly to rio rock3

agreed! at the end of the day, this band has been the best as far as im concerned, keep fighting the good fight Ron, your the most up front with your communication with the fans,

And for god sake, come back to australia soon with gnr, or just a short solo tour with pisser or just your own material, seeya soon mate!

For me .. all i can say is thank you all !!! i started on 2003 when i was living in US... never posted much

but read a lot....and LEARNED A LOT.... if anyone want to add me on FB ... this is my profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1039724612

or rmjacob1@hotmail.com Thanks again and if anyone is going to ROck in Rio lets make contact !

Rock on !!

Best of luck! Just slip in a few good words about Slash every once in a while when you're around Axl...a thousand cuts strategy.

Thanks

I endorse this message.

It would also be cool if you would like to join team awesome, the team that is planning on locking Axl and Slash in a room together until they work it out.

j/k

But seriously, thanks for posting here.

fucking shame we on here have stayed by this band when everyone mocked and laughed we were the ones that went out and bought at least 5 copies of chinese democracy i mean fuck we waited a decade for it and this is what we get

Thanks for this place. When I started my adventure with the Internet and GN'R was the first place where I was looking for information about GN'R. Thanks for those years! Peace! Greetings from Poland.

I wish I had known in advance, so I could have had a good few bottles of wine here with me and post crap out of the wazoo, have a real funeral feast on this place like that.

now I got caught with a hangover and a schedule to keep for the day so my hands are tied. damn.

Going to miss this place. There were some great people on here who I really enjoyed reading/seeing on the forum. This was also a great place to get music news in general, not just GN'R, just because there was such a diverse range of music tastes from different members. Some fun and interesting times on here...

I fear the closing of this forum will lead to radical BBAism against Axl and New GNR.

I agree.

all offboard

We've only really got a few options: We can either go live under Saddam (Jarmo), or go to gunsnfnroses,com where a jihadist type movement is already well underway. Captain America has torn out my heart and left me a Jester without a court.

Edited by ITW 2012

I am really sad about this.

Thanks all you mods and the admin, I really enjoyed this place and have visited this place for many years.

This really sucks, will miss it a lot.