Do you think that Axl just wants to get out of Chinese Democracy with honor?

ITW 2012

Do you think that Axl just wants to get out of Chinese Democracy with honor? Or is he thinking that he can still win the war like Rambo with Nam? You can send 200 managers in after Axl and he's going to fire every single last one of them.

I imagine leaving Chinese Democracy behind would be like this for Axl.

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think that Axl just wants to get out of Chinese Democracy with honor? Or is he thinking that he can still win the war like Rambo with Nam? You can send 200 managers in after Axl and he's going to fire every single last one of them.

Are you mentally ill?

Axl = Rambo, I definately see it.

He will not give in and he will continue to fight the war against slash, against the vma's 2002, against the media, against tom zutaut and he will still keep on fighting this war even if seymour, slash, zutaut, finck, reznor, all of his enemies are dead and gone - he will just go after their children or something. :D

Shit, we ain't got no Johnny Rambo fans here? Maybe the record company will let Axl go back to Best Buy and win the war with the release of CD II.

We certainly do have Rambo fans here, but it has nothing to do with Axl.

I could start a thread like "Is Axl Rose the Prince Phillip of guns n roses?" He is his own man and doesnt give a fuck what he says or who it offends but there are plenty of people like that. You dont have to shoehorn them all in to relate them to Axl/Gnr.

Guest gunns5
is he thinking that he can still win the war like Rambo with Nam? You can send 200 managers in after Axl and he's going to fire every single last one of them.

Fucking poetry in motion

isn't rambo essentially a story about a guy who is living in the past?

isn't sunnydre essentially a story about a guy on an internet messageboard who is living in the past?

No.

SunnyDre = Sunny Day Real Estate.

Sunny Day Real Estate is an American alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington. In the 1990s, the group expanded upon the grunge style that was popular in the local scene to make a more melodic sound. While not the first band to be classified as emo, they were instrumental in establishing the genre. In 1994, the band released their debut album Diary on Sub Pop Records to critical acclaim.

I think no, because he never showed up before and after releasing the album to aim such honor. He didn't support the album the way it should have been in the music industry.

However figures don't lie, Chinese Democracy, which debuted at #1 on the charts in thirteen countries including Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, as well as the European Top 100 Albums.

CD reached 3 times Platinum in Canada, Platinum in Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, UK, Argentina, New Zealand and South Africa. The album is Gold in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Holland, Sweden, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Brazil and Colombia. In the U.S., the album was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009

The album had the highest unit sales number of any Interscope Geffen A&M debut in 2008.

Breaks MySpace record, more than three million plays in less than a day.

Tops Worldwide album charts.

Tops iTunes alll over the world.

He's not fighting the war againts Slash who helps promoting GNR catalogs too. Axl says during the Korean tour "They're doing their own music now and I truly support their works. But for now, the most important thing is that now I'm with new members and keeping best conditions. We will do Guns N' Roses music continuously. There is only Gun N' Roses for now."

It's more than honor.......

isn't rambo essentially a story about a guy who is living in the past?

isn't sunnydre essentially a story about a guy on an internet messageboard who is living in the past?

No.

SunnyDre = Sunny Day Real Estate.

Sunny Day Real Estate is an American alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington. In the 1990s, the group expanded upon the grunge style that was popular in the local scene to make a more melodic sound. While not the first band to be classified as emo, they were instrumental in establishing the genre. In 1994, the band released their debut album Diary on Sub Pop Records to critical acclaim.

good, because you ain't a real Sunshine on this board

I always thought it was Mike Monroe, Hanoi Rocks thing but come to think of it Rambo is a good rolemodel. Sometimes Axl's gotta do what Axl's gotta do.

It's not Sunny Delight meets Dre? I'm disappointed. Heartbroken even.

If you squeeze the juice on Sunny Dre all you get is some indie band that only he has heard of

Whether it is Hanoi Rocks or Rambo, all roads lead to Vietnam, and a communist plot to rule the West.

Edited by ITW 2012

"Living and dying

In chinatown

Yes they're living and dying down in old chinatown

In chinatown

You better look around

Man, you don't stand a chance if you go down in chinatown

Man, you don't stand a chance if you go down in chinatown" - Chinatown, Thin Lizzy.