Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

saber_

Guest Len B'stard

Optimist, always. The way i see it, Guns has given me 4 bangin' and one very good album (TSI's cool too), anything else is a bonus. I have enough faith in Axl that he won't release anything thats UTTER shite, other than that, as far as when or how soon or if ever they release anything, i don't care, if they do good, if they don't nevermind, oh well.

Edited by sugaraylen

I use to be an optimist but now I'm just on the fence. The lack of communication and the laundry list of broken promises has left me a bit gun shy. I'll always support them but just not sure how much ol' Axl has left in terms the drive to put new music out there.

There might be more music in the pipe line, but the GN'R sound vanished the moment Izzy, Slash and Duff quit the band.

Guns N'Roses is more than Axl Rose, even if he does own the name.

After CD was released in 2008 I was really optimistic about the band going to the next level but unfortunately it didn't seem to work out so well.

I think the best we can expect is a few new songs played live & hopefully some songs will leak.

I was hoping for a new album by 2012 if everything had gone well after CD but now I think we're in for a long wait again.

Edited by Fogy Malone

There might be more music in the pipe line, but the GN'R sound vanished the moment Izzy, Slash and Duff quit the band.

Guns N'Roses is more than Axl Rose, even if he does own the name.

I have to say I am not optimistic that Axl can recapture the magic on his own.

Well you know, it's always like that with GN'R. There's a calm period and when they are back, it always creates a big hype with the fans. It's a cycle that we're getting use to. The reason that I'm optimistic is that every time they are back, it's always better than the previous time. Axl's voice is better, is mood is better, the band is better every time. I honestly think that they are getting something ready or that they are working on projects.

Well you know, it's always like that with GN'R. There's a calm period and when they are back, it always creates a big hype with the fans. It's a cycle that we're getting use to. The reason that I'm optimistic is that every time they are back, it's always better than the previous time. Axl's voice is better, is mood is better, the band is better every time. I honestly think that they are getting something ready or that they are working on projects.

+1 :thumbsup:

Guest gunns5

was that 'calm period' 2003, 2004, 2005? :xmassrudolph:

I would say I am a realist. I try to be as logical about things considering GNR as I possibly can - whether it is positive or negative.

Same here. I wish the best to Axl and GNR but I try to be realist.

I've fallen into the "I don't give a shit" portion these days. I just want to see new music from them, but all there is about that are vague hints that DJ is writing stuff (not with the band, from the sound of it). Otherwise, I don't really care about them, there's only so many times they can tour behind the same songs before I lose my interest.