New or old song on tour?(everyone wants)

wasteofammo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Baz say The Genersl was really metal. I know baz says a lot of things etc. but that sounds alright.

Yeah Apparently it will be the heaviest thing we have heard yet from Uncle Axl. I am very excited to hear this song...

Edited by SuperBlaine

Does anyone have an idea what The General sounds like? Maybe the song is shit and that is the reason why they never play it.

Didn't Baz say The Genersl was really metal. I know baz says a lot of things etc. but that sounds alright.

I think Axl said Soul Monster was really heavy, too.

I'd like to hear 'Oh My God' back in the set, but not until the US tour, when (hopefully) Axl is 100% again - right now I think he's not quite raspy enough for it.

As far as old songs, I'm good with Estranged - but ditch the AC/DC covers and throw in either a new song or a CD song that isn't a regular (either Shackler's, IRS or Scraped)

First and foremost: Welcome to the Jungle

I would like to hear One in a Million, but I doubt that will happen.

I love Street of Dreams and Madagascar, so I really hope Axl does those songs from CD. I also love Don't Cry and Mr. Brownstone.

You could be mine and Live and Let Die would be cool too.

Civil war...... The best guns song period...

And why the band can't switch the setlist up

A good deal is beyond me.

Us die hard fans need something new.

You could take out some CD songs and replace

Them with new tracks and the casuals at the concert

Wouldn't even notice and the hardcores would be soiling their britches.

I M O

Does anyone have an idea what The General sounds like? Maybe the song is shit and that is the reason why they never play it.

too heavy for Best Buy. I t kills me that there's song that are probably just sitting there in a state that we would deem finished yet we'll have to wait maybe 5-10 years to ever hear.

I wouldnt mind paying 25 $ more just NOT to hear KOHD! I think that song is a waste of valuable time

KOHD is an important song for the band. It was one of the stapels from the very begining.

I think Double Talkin Jive would be awesome.

I'm happy with the songs they play. If they throw something in from a back catalog or a fun cover, I think it's great.

I don't need to hear new songs in concert - I probably wouldn't even get to really listen to it. I'd rather hear music for the first time in its releasable form and then anticipate seeing the song live after I know it.

Madagascar was disappointing to me at the VMAs, though I like it a lot now. Similarly, if I were at Rio in 2001 I would have been underwhelmed with Silkworms, Riad and even Oh My God, since I wasn't overly familiar with them.

Just my perspective, I guess, but I can clearly understand why the set is the way it is.

Plus - keep in mind that for the most part this upcoming US tour will be the first time a lot of the CD songs will be heard by the American audience in a live setting.