Is anybody else secretly wishing that Axl would start a feud with somebody?

ITW 2012

ITW was it you who hacked Axl's account?

Your name is "ITW 2012."

Impostor Axl's post said "In 2012 There will be neW record."

[some guy from law & order voice]Coincidence? [/law n order voice]

And then, and then: you create this thread about "secretly" wishing that Axl would start a feud with somebody... somebody "new." Furthermore your current screen name is your "new" name on this board, wheras on other boards you go by your old name. So there's the whole "new" thing too.

Are you initiating a feud with Axl by hacking his account?

How did you hack his account anyway?

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Maybe it was axl who hacked into ITW's account.

Did I just blow your mind?

I totally would not put it past any celebrity to have 100's of alt accounts to fuck with fans on the interwebz. Anything is possible. Sometimes, sometimes I wonder- when I read a certain peculiar post from an oldbie with a ridiculously low post count- I occasionally wonder if it's an alt of a band member or someone affiliated with the band in some way. Ya never know who could be on here.

ITW was it you who hacked Axl's account?

Your name is "ITW 2012."

Impostor Axl's post said "In 2012 There will be neW record."

[some guy from law & order voice]Coincidence? [/law n order voice]

And then, and then: you create this thread about "secretly" wishing that Axl would start a feud with somebody... somebody "new." Furthermore your current screen name is your "new" name on this board, wheras on other boards you go by your old name. So there's the whole "new" thing too.

Are you initiating a feud with Axl by hacking his account?

How did you hack his account anyway?

I am just a patsy.

Edited by ITW 2012

Oh God no! I think Axl gets enough bad press without starting a feud with someone.

Besides there are so many dicks out there, Axl wouldn't know which jerk to start a fight with! lol

I'm sure there are some jerks out there who would love to start something with Axl, but they're the dummies! It's best to just ignore some jerks and be the bigger man and walk away.

You know the great martial artist Bruce Lee was constantley challanged by jerks who thought they could beat him. They always got their asses kicked, but it never stopped happening.

We all know Axl doesn't back down from a fight, but I think it's time to let him be and do what he does best, perform for his fans!

I want this US tour to go off without a hitch, so everyone that goes to the show should show Axl Rose and GNR the respect they deserve. Rock out and enjoy the show and be so thankful Axl showed up and you are seeing and hearing him!

I find his ranting hilarious but much of it has very well elaborated and heartfelt points. The bit where he says 'If you think Madonna kicked your ass...' that is priceless, how many people go off showing their true colours like that? It's one thing I respect about Axl how honest and to the point he can be. Though I don't think a new feud has any purpose since he seems calm and relatively happy with life at the moment and if that helps him get his art out then it's all good. Sure it would be something to talk about if a feud arised but I'd much rather hear new music than a press twisted bunch of crap. I'd rather he slam doors and call unsuspecting car door openers 'stupid fucken idiots' lol.

Edited by RandallFlagg