That Metal Show with guest Axl Rose [Sneak Peek]

Nosaj Thing

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to see Axl being a normal guy, 'cause we usually get videos of him angry as shit ranting or stuff like that, it's nice to see he enjoyed playing with Duff and Izzy, it's all great. Too bad they didn't focus more on the future of the band, but I'm sure this interview is the best thing they ever did in terms of publicity for this tour and future ones. Hope it boosts sales and gets them fired up!

So what if there was nothing new, Axl came off really well, he is a funny guy. The only thing I did sorta wish was that DJ got the chance to speak up a little, but then of course it's Axl's first TV interview in hell knows how long, they're obviously going to have the spotlights trained on him.

Yeah in a round about way I can see why Axl said he was late coz he didnt wanna be on tour. Presumably he needs to have his head right before he can get on stage and perform, that's fair enough.

But to reference back to 1991 as a reason for being late, sheesh!

I don't know but I think he might have been saying how being late became a thing, like how it got started with the media as a story. that's how the media works.