TMS SHOW UP.

DocArunas

They could have asked about the possibility or not of a reunion and Axl would have just to answer something simple like: "it's not in my plans at all". They could have asked also if Axl is on talking terms with Slash and other ex-members like Matt & Gilby Clark for instance.

Then they could have asked a lot more about new songs (CD "II"), it's not really a tabu issue, since even Axl/Dexter has talked about that before here in the forum...

It was a nice ass-liking interview but it seriously missed some serious (not offensive) questions, especially for the fans. It's a shame... :shrugs:

I thought someone claimed here that questoins about the old band were off limits?

Just reunion questions, because that would be disrespecting DJ.

Would love to see Howard Stern interview Axl as he is brilliant in getting guests to open up without beating them over the head...........

Howard Stern broke up Guns N' Roses. :P

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that bad of an interview, we did learn something like his attitude about HOF for instance. People have been speculating about HOF since they were announced as nominees and Axl let us know that he's not totally against it like many people thought he would be so there = new info.

That part of the interview made me really happy actually. To be honest, I was already picturing one of these epically embarrassing HOF fame inductions (like the Blondie one, or the Van Halen induction), but I feel a little more optimistic now.

It wasn't that bad of an interview, we did learn something like his attitude about HOF for instance. People have been speculating about HOF since they were announced as nominees and Axl let us know that he's not totally against it like many people thought he would be so there = new info.

That part of the interview made me really happy actually. To be honest, I was already picturing one of these epically embarrassing HOF fame inductions (like the Blondie one, or the Van Halen induction), but I feel a little more optimistic now.

Exactly. I hope it also made people realize that he's not as bitter and pissed about the old line up as he's sometimes thought of as being, he seemed pretty cool and relaxed about it which was great to see.

I'd love it if they could go there and show the world that they have grown and have moved on from all the drama, that would be awesome.

I like how Ashba was completely ignored lol, they could have cut out the crap of the three of them talking and fit at least one question in to a current member actually IN the interview room alongside Axl instead of a random and rather useless Bumble sequence..

Edited by RandallFlagg

I really, really like Ron but his part on the show did nothing good imo. I wish they'd interviewed DJ instead really.

DJ could've interrupted and blabbered on but he didn't, probably cause he knew that this was Axl's interview and it was Axl people wanted to hear from so I think that was cool of DJ cause there's nothing worse than people interrupting just to hear their own voice or cause they feel left out.

I liked Axl's little joke at the end though about DJ talking over him :lol:

Edited by RocketQueen1985

I found the interview lame in a way it was edited. For all their hoopla over securing an exclusive with Axl considering he hasn't done an interview in years, why then waste time trying to tell a story and showing us footage of the 3 dweebs sitting at the airport, talking to the Buckcherry dude etc. People wanted to see Axl speak. I hope Axl gives more interviews, but if this is all we get then man we got duped.

I have a question here, at the beginning of the show when AXl talks about south america, he talks about last years shows in south america and then talks about the current visit too, then he speaks about trying to go to Guatemala and Costa Rica. Does he refers about the last year visit to Costa rica (it was cancelled while they were here, i met the band and bumblefoot played for a group of fans in the hotel) or did he said that they tried to come again this year to Costa Rica?

I thought he meant this year, but if they canceled there last year that's probably it. Unless it's both.

At first i though it was last year, but then i listened again and though that he meant this year, so i dont know, my main language is spanish so maybe im wrong, thanks for answering though.

Any one else's thoughts on it?

Exactly. I hope it also made people realize that he's not as bitter and pissed about the old line up as he's sometimes thought of as being, he seemed pretty cool and relaxed about it which was great to see.

You don't think? It seems more to me like he was trying to put on a good face. When they asked him about the late start times he twisted it around and started blaming the old band and started whining that they didn't care about him That was pretty ridiculous since that was 20 years ago and he is still doing it..

Nothing do do with the old band but his point about preparing for a big show is like preparing for a big sporting event was dumb too.. If the kick off for the superbowl is at 7pm it is at 7pm. They don't postpone it until all the players are ready lol.