Zint

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current list:

2/6 - Anthrax (Allentown)

6/23 - Roger Waters (Toronto)

Hopefully another Anthrax gig as they get announced too B)

Add the Induction ceremony to this (I guess that sort of counts as a concert...)

I thought you weren't able to get tix? Glad you'll be able to make it, and not just because I'm hoping for more great pictures from you ;)

Roger Waters and Van Halen are the two I'm definitely going to try to see. If Axl's band does another American leg I'll try to make that, too, if he hits the Carolinas sometime, or at least southern Virginia. Wish I could go to the induction ceremony. I'm sure that would be the best chance I would ever have of seeing the real Guns n' Roses.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Current list:

2/6 - Anthrax (Allentown)

6/23 - Roger Waters (Toronto)

Hopefully another Anthrax gig as they get announced too B)

Add the Induction ceremony to this (I guess that sort of counts as a concert...)

I thought you weren't able to get tix? Glad you'll be able to make it, and not just because I'm hoping for more great pictures from you ;)

...And see my post a few down from that where I said I lost my tickets in a system error :P

Doing 2 Van Halen shows and potentially a third, it's probably for the best I'm not blowing a ton of money on induction tickets.

...And see my post a few down from that where I said I lost my tickets in a system error :P

Doing 2 Van Halen shows and potentially a third, it's probably for the best I'm not blowing a ton of money on induction tickets.

Oh shit, I'm sorry man ... I didn't see your followup post and didn't notice your first post was before the HOF tix went on sale.

I agree, don't give your hard earned cash to those who bought HOF tix for the sole purpose of scalping them on StubHub etc. Van Halen will be great.

so far these are the ones im planning. only have tickets to two so far though

-The Darkness/ Foxy Shazam (Reunion Tour)- St. Andrews Hall, Detroit (Have Tickets)

-Van Halen/ Kool & the Gang (A Different Kind of Truth Tour)- The Palace of Auburn Hills

-Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (High Flying Birds Tour)- Royal Oak Music Theater

-Guns N' Roses Reunion =P (Hopefully!), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Donovan, The [small] Faces (Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony)- Public Auditorium, Cleveland (Have Tickets)

-Roger Waters (The Wall Live Tour)- Joe Louis Arena, Detroit

-Roger Waters (The Wall Live Tour)- Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids

Ill probably only end up going to one Wall show, which is fine considering I saw it in 2010. Also hoping to see Sabbath, Aerosmith, Slash, and Rush considering they all have albums or rumored US tours this year

-The Darkness/ Foxy Shazam (Reunion Tour)- St. Andrews Hall, Detroit (Have Tickets)

-Van Halen/ Kool & the Gang (A Different Kind of Truth Tour)- The Palace of Auburn Hills

-Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (High Flying Birds Tour)- Royal Oak Music Theater

-Guns N' Roses Reunion =P (Hopefully!), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Donovan, The [small] Faces (Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony)- Public Auditorium, Cleveland (Have Tickets)

Ill probably only end up going to one Wall show, which is fine considering I saw it in 2010. Also hoping to see Sabbath, Aerosmith, Slash, and Rush considering they all have albums or rumored US tours this year

Kool & The Gang opening for Halen??? :wacko:

Kool & The Gang opening for Halen??? :wacko:

I was thoroughly confused as well, but it's true. The tour images say "with special guests Kool & The Gang."

It's so random, but yet strangely awesome at the same time.

Also hoping to see Slash, and Rush considering they all have albums or rumored US tours this year

Slash is a definite!

I'd probably do a RUSH tour this year..missed the last one.

You missed a great Rush show. Moving Pictures was incredible, and there were some really nice surprises like Time Stand Still, Marathon, and Presto (Never played live before 2010!)

Also hoping to see Slash, and Rush considering they all have albums or rumored US tours this year

Slash is a definite!

You missed a great Rush show. Moving Pictures was incredible, and there were some really nice surprises like Time Stand Still, Marathon, and Presto (Never played live before 2010!)

I saw the Moving Pictures tour. :tongue2:

But yeah...the blu-ray of the tour is amazing,just watched it the other night.

I should have gone!

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Yea, yea...rub it in :tongue2:

Latest addition: I'm gonna be seeing Reverend Horton Heat either April 24th or 25th, not sure which date yet.

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Latest addition: I'm gonna be seeing Reverend Horton Heat either April 24th or 25th, not sure which date yet.

Cool!

I was going to go see RHH with the Supersuckers in a bar in Orlando last October...then the leg injury happened and I had to cancel the trip.

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Cool!

I was going to go see RHH with the Supersuckers in a bar in Orlando last October...then the leg injury happened and I had to cancel the trip.

Ahh, bummer! Have you ever seen the Reverend live before? Always a great show!

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Bastard indeed! :lol:

I was fortunate enough to have RUSH be my first proper rock concert with the Snakes and Arrows Tour in 2007. Also saw them in 2008 and last year for the Time Machine Tour. All amazing shows! Would love to see them for the rumored "Clockwork Angels Tour"

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Cool!

Haven't had the pleasure as of yet, I was really looking forward to it.

Slash is a definite!

I should have gone!

Cool!

Haven't had the pleasure as of yet, I was really looking forward to it.

The Rev plays in Buffalo all the time...not sure how much you care for crossing the border but it's a cool venue he plays in Buffalo, only holds about 250.

I'm gonna go the the Slash gig in Toronto if I can get tickets for a halfway decent price...

Got Mark Lanegan lined up at Shepherds Bush which should be great as I've never seen him on his own before.

Also will probably go to see Gilby when he is in London. Generally I tend to only realise people I want to see are coming around because I hear about the gig when it's happening, by which time its too late. I will be trying to change that this year.

Slash is a definite!

I was so happy to see Marathon in the set. That's always been one of my favorites. To date I've seen Rush four times, and yes, the Time Machine tour was amazing (and the Blu Ray equally so). I love how in the liner notes Geddy admits he messed up during the solo section of Presto so they scooped it from another show. :lol:

You also gotta love the intro/outro videos, which are probably the funniest they've done yet.