Your concerts in 2012

Zint

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i wish maiden and cooper would come to detroit! that sounds like a dream match up for powerage

Edit: Actually scratch that! They are coming to Detroit

Updated list is

-Van Halen/ Kool & the Gang (A Different Kind of Truth Tour)- The Palace of Auburn Hills (Have Tickets)

-Guns N' Roses (Up Close And Personal Tour)- The Fillmore Theater, Detroit

-Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (High Flying Birds Tour)- Royal Oak Music Theater (Have Tickets)

-Ingrid Michaelson- The Crofoot, Pontiac (Have Tickets)

-"Guns N' Roses", Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Donovan, The [small] Faces, etc (Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony)- Public Auditorium, Cleveland (Have Tickets)

-Slash with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators (New Album Tour)- The Orbit Room, Grand Rapids (Have Tickets

-Iron Maiden/ Alice Cooper (Maiden England Tour)- DTE Energy Arena, Clarkston

And I might see Roger Waters perform The Wall again in June, would also like to see the RHCP in June

Edited by ZoSoRose

Iron Maiden is touring with Alice Cooper this summer up to July 21st, and touring with Coheed after July 21st. Philly is in June.

This would be an awesome first concert and I'm going to do everything I can to go.

Yeah, I might go to this show and meet up with Powerage :)

We'll get you on the barrier, and you'll have the time of your life ;)

Edited by Powerage5

I will see:

21.03 Graveyard

28.05: Metallica, with special guests Soundgarden, Ghost, Mastodon, Channel Zero and Goijira

22, 23 en 24.06: GNR, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Slayer, Motorhead, Machine Head, Sabaton, Kyuss, Europe, John Oliva's Pain, Exodus, Sebastian Bach, Adrenaline Mob, Alestorm, etc.

:shades:

Edited by st0n3r

Might be time to start selling tickets to other gigs, this is my (I think) complete list of Maiden gigs for this Summer:

6/21 - Charlotte

6/26 - Boston

6/27 - Long Island

6/29 - Camden

6/30 - Washington DC

7/2 - Newark

7/13 - Toronto

7/14 - Sarnia

7/16 - Buffalo

8/15 - San Antonio

8/17 - Dallas

8/18 - Houston

5/22 Megadeth/Rob Zombie

Ahhh. I would kill to see Rob Zombie! Love that guy :)

As much as I think Zombie is good, I am more excited for Megadeth. How is Megadeth's live show? Does Dave put on a good show? What about Rob? Tickets are not on sale until Friday, so before I buy 'em I would like to know if they are worth seeing.

Looks like some band called Volbeat is the opening act. Are they any good?

Edited by Death Star

5/22 Megadeth/Rob Zombie

As much as I think Zombie is good, I am more excited for Megadeth. How is Megadeth's live show? Does Dave put on a good show? What about Rob? Tickets are not on sale until Friday, so before I buy 'em I would like to know if they are worth seeing.

I've seen Zombie 5 times and all have been great shows. He's a great showman. The last time I saw him was in July when him and Slayer were touring together, and luckily that night he came on first so I was able to leave before Slayer. I was very sick that night and didn't have any real interest in seeing Slayer anyway, and especially not putting up with their fans, so I lucked out.

I've never seen Megadeth, though, so that'd be cool seeing them as well, even though I'd really be there for Rob.

I'm hoping to catch the Scranton show, especially since tickets are fairly cheap.

5/22 Megadeth/Rob Zombie

I've seen Zombie 5 times and all have been great shows. He's a great showman. The last time I saw him was in July when him and Slayer were touring together, and luckily that night he came on first so I was able to leave before Slayer. I was very sick that night and didn't have any real interest in seeing Slayer anyway, and especially not putting up with their fans, so I lucked out.

I've never seen Megadeth, though, so that'd be cool seeing them as well, even though I'd really be there for Rob.

I'm hoping to catch the Scranton show, especially since tickets are fairly cheap.

The Toyota Pavilion is a great venue. I've seen many, MANY shows there.

I grew up like 10 mins away, so that helped.