Your concerts in 2012

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

Just got back from seeing Public Image Limited in Londons Heaven, fuckin brilliant! He debuted some new songs off of his forthcoming EP and album, fucking amazing, i'd heard One Drop and Deeper Water before but he debuted one called Lollipop Opera from the new EP, fuckin brilliant, just SOOO fucking good, the band have gelled like fuck since they reformed, third time i've seen em since they got back together and they're fuckin phenomenally better each time.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from seeing Public Image Limited in Londons Heaven, fuckin brilliant! He debuted some new songs off of his forthcoming EP and album, fucking amazing, i'd heard One Drop and Deeper Water before but he debuted one called Lollipop Opera from the new EP, fuckin brilliant, just SOOO fucking good, the band have gelled like fuck since they reformed, third time i've seen em since they got back together and they're fuckin phenomenally better each time.

Awesome man!

Glad you got to see them again...jealous!

Guest Len B'stard

have a listen to that Zint, tell me what you think :) Not exactly the clearest recording but fuck me, i think it sounds great :) They're playing Kentish Town and then Hatfield so i might be seeing them twice more :)

I just ordered a ticket for the first day of Hard Rock Calling festival in London, headlined by SOUNDGARDEN! rock3

I'm bummed that the second day (Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty) is sold out though...

I'm still trying to find tickets for Pearl Jam and Bruce Springsteen but they're sold out everywhere and second hand tickets are pretty damn expensive.

have a listen to that Zint, tell me what you think :) Not exactly the clearest recording but fuck me, i think it sounds great :) They're playing Kentish Town and then Hatfield so i might be seeing them twice more :)

Sounds great len...I like it!

It's always cool being at a show where you're hearing new songs for the first time...live!

I just ordered a ticket for the first day of Hard Rock Calling festival in London, headlined by SOUNDGARDEN! rock3

I'm bummed that the second day (Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty) is sold out though...

I'm still trying to find tickets for Pearl Jam and Bruce Springsteen but they're sold out everywhere and second hand tickets are pretty damn expensive.

Jealous. I'm dying for Soundgarden to come around again. They blew me the fuck away when I saw them in July!

Has anybody seen any of these artists?

http://fireflyfestival.com/lineup.php

I've never been to a live show before, so I haven't seen any of them. I do like some of the artists, though. The Killers, The Black Keys, Jack White, Death Cab for Cutie, The Flaming Lips, AWOLNATION, and Grouplove, and I like some others to lesser degrees. Anybody seen any of them and can comment on how good/bad they are live?

Got tickets for:

2012-05-27 - Bruce Springsteen @ Cologne, Germany

2012-06-24 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers @ Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

2012-07-13 - John Fogerty @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

2012-08-12 - Leonard Cohen @ Sint Pietersplein, Ghent, Belgium

This year so far:

2012-03-24 - Paul McCartney @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands

2012-02-24 - Rowwen Heze @ Stadsschouwburg, Groningen, The Netherlands

2012-02-23 - Pe Daalemmer en Rooie Rinus @ Martiniplaza, Groningen, The Netherlands

2012-02-18 - Herman van Veen @ Martiniplaza, Groningen, The Netherlands

Still considering tickets for:

2012-06-04 - Guns n' Roses @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands

2012-06-12 - Slash & Myles Kenedy @ Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

It seems to be a quality over quantity year. Which is FINE with me! ^_^

Edited by username

I don't think I'll be going to see Rammstein, which is highly upsetting for me. I have no one to go with, and I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of going by myself, especially to Baltimore. :(

Also, the GA seats are sold out for the Rob Zombie / Megadeth show I wanted to go to, and the only Aerosmith show that has floor seats available is Albany.

It just doesn't seem to be my year for concerts so far :(

I don't think I'll be going to see Rammstein, which is highly upsetting for me. I have no one to go with, and I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of going by myself, especially to Baltimore. :(

Also, the GA seats are sold out for the Rob Zombie / Megadeth show I wanted to go to, and the only Aerosmith show that has floor seats available is Albany.

Bummer! Which Megadeth/Zombie show were you thinking of going to, Scranton? I was gonna do that until I saw they're on the same day of Rock On The Range as Anthrax, and tickets are the same price.

Know if you're doing Maiden yet?

Bummer! Which Megadeth/Zombie show were you thinking of going to, Scranton? I was gonna do that until I saw they're on the same day of Rock On The Range as Anthrax, and tickets are the same price.

Know if you're doing Maiden yet?

Yeah, I was going to do Scranton. And Zombie confirmed today that he'd be using his full stage setup too! :(

And I'm not sure, especially if GAs aren't available.

Hey P5...you doing Heavy T.O.?

Nah...Overkill is the only band I'm even remotely interested in, and I'm not gonna go up to Toronto just for that. Not to mention, the 13th is the day we leave for Maiden in Texas, so a festival that weekend probably wouldn't be the best idea :P You going?

Hey P5...you doing Heavy T.O.?

Nah...Overkill is the only band I'm even remotely interested in, and I'm not gonna go up to Toronto just for that. Not to mention, the 13th is the day we leave for Maiden in Texas, so a festival that weekend probably wouldn't be the best idea :P You going?

Not sure yet..

Tool - London Ontario -Jan. 26

Van Halen - Toronto - March 17

Slash - Toronto - March 23

Slash - Orlando - May 7

Roger Waters - Toronto - June 23

Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper - Toronto - July 13

Slash - London,Ontario,Canada - July 26

..with Bush,Our Lady Peace,Monster Truck

Kiss/Motley Crue - Toronto - Sep.15

Tool - London Ontario -Jan. 26

Van Halen - Toronto - March 17

Slash - Toronto - March 23

Slash - Orlando - May 7

Roger Waters - Toronto - June 23

Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper - Toronto - July 13

Slash - London,Ontario,Canada - July 26

..with Bush,Our Lady Peace,Monster Truck

Kiss/Motley Crue - Toronto - Sep.15

Van Halen - London,Ontario - July 21

• 2 weeks later...

Few coming up for me:

Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper - July 14th

The Offspring/Papa Roach - July 15th

Van Halen - July 21st

Dying to see Rush again, but not sure if I can make it to any of the concert dates around me. I'll see them on the next NA leg of the CA tour, I'm sure. Whenever they end up coming back.