"Tommorrow Never Comes"

Guest Gunns

it starts at 1:09 on the actual song, but its buried in the mix and you can hear it the clearest on the additional instruments.ogg of the multitrack, so I tried to filter out some of the other noise so its a little clearer then I recorded it a second time, I just killed the bass, so if anyone missed it the first time, hopefully they heard it the second.

I know a lot of you already know about it, here it is a little clearer, and for those that haven't heard it before (haven't listened to the isolated stems/multitracks) here you go

and to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Chinese Democracy, a day many thought would 'never come'

"Catcher In The Rye"

When all is said and done

We're not the only ones

Who look at life this way

That's what the old folks say

But every time I see them

Makes me wish I had a gun

If I thought that I was crazy

Well I guess I'd have more fun

(Guess I'd have more fun)

Oooh, the Catcher In The Rye Again

Won't let ya get away from him

(Tomorrow never comes)

The best thing to come out of the multi tracks was the demon voices on TWAT

I'd heard those before just through regular listening. But I never figured out what the secondary lines in Scraped were till I had the multis.

Best lyrics on CD?

Chinese Democracy from "You think you got it all locked up inside" onward, Catcher in the Rye from "On an ordinary day" till the end, the verses of Better and There Was A Time, the "Sometimes I feel..." parts of Scraped, and overall as a whole song, This I Love are my personal favorites. It's not the depth of the words to This I Love, it's the power and the emotion of the vocals that carry it.

Weaker for me were the IRS chorus, If the World as a whole, and parts of Sorry that just seem to fall flat a bit ("i'll kick your ass like I said that I would").

Not sure where all of the IRS love comes from, it's one of my least favorite tracks on the album. I could do without Rhiad, If the World, and IRS. But good for me, right? :tongue2:

The vocals are spellbinding.

The love comes from people with certain tastes? I loved the use of the drum machine and actual live drums. Robin and Buckethead rocked. Rhiad was bad ass, should be played live and If The World is probably GN'R of the future. A blend of electronic industrial music mix with hard rock. Bucket's Spanish guitar was a nice touch.

I know most complain how overproduced the whole album was but that's what I love about it. So many new crazy things you notice on each listen. Like demonic voices on TWAT I have yet to hear.

Edited by BirdCatcher
  • Like 1

You people just blew my mind. Now I hear it every time.

Now what about demon voices?

"It was a long time for you

(It was a long time)

It was a long time for me

(It was a long time)"

-- TWAT.

Mind blown AGAIN. When you listen to this record as much as I do and miss this stuff, wow. And once you know, it's so obvious.

(It was a long time)

(It was a long time)"

-- TWAT.

Mind blown AGAIN. When you listen to this record as much as I do and miss this stuff, wow. And once you know, it's so obvious.

The only reason I know about it is because someone isolated the demon voice in a vocal range video I was watching. I also learned that there are some really low notes in the chorus of Paradise City.

(It was a long time)

(It was a long time)"

-- TWAT.

The only reason I know about it is because someone isolated the demon voice in a vocal range video I was watching. I also learned that there are some really low notes in the chorus of Paradise City.

I noticed because originally the demo/leak or whatever didn't have them. They definitely fill a space that was empty without them.

Not sure where all of the IRS love comes from, it's one of my least favorite tracks on the album. I could do without Rhiad, If the World, and IRS. But good for me, right? :tongue2:

The vocals are spellbinding.

What an Amazing scream from 3:33 to 3:43 (IRS)

(It was a long time)

(It was a long time)"

-- TWAT.

I just noticed these tracks today. Now I hear it every time too after 3 years......