What are your wishes for 2012?

Coma16

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the Chinese Democracy World Tour fan page is asking another poll. Keep in mind that this poll was asked about a week before Civil War was played so let's hope they aren't just fucking with us... Let's see how the results on this board turn out! Vote away...

I voted 'Re-release of 'Chinese Democracy' with new single, b-sides, vids & more promo' but will gladly take all of the above (tour dates being last)

Edited by Coma16

Well for the re-release it sounds like there would be 1 "new" song (Blood in the Water?) with a bunch of b-sides. If these b-sides are the General, Thyme, Atlas etc... I will gladly take this!!!

Me too, espceially Thyme. I love this title, it should be next album's title.

New Album => would be awesome

New Tour Dates => would be awesome if in Europe

World Tour DVD => would be awesome

Re-release of 'Chinese Democracy' with new single, b-sides, vids & more promo => would be awesome

I feel a re-release just before the HOF...

Any of them would be good as it is forward movement. But I'm still of the opinion that a CD re-release will ONLY have a prayer of being successful if you put a LOT of extras on it. Pro shot live songs, Better video, Catcher with Brian May, 3-4 unreleased CD session songs, AND one all-new track from this very band. Oh and new liner notes and artwork, too.