LA Forum and Dec. 30th LV Joint Shows on Live Internet PPV!

GunsNRevolvers2

I realla wanna buy it but then again Im not sure about the quality and the angle ?

Is it from a fans POV or a pro-shot ?? can we switch cameras ? can we record it ? is it in 720p ??

Gonna be proshot, probably no option to switch angles, unsure on resolution. But it's only $8 for one, $15 for both...I say go for it :thumbsup:

I posted a link earlier in the thread with what we can probably expect in terms of quality, at least as the ending result.

As for recording it, I think the only way to do it without it looking like hell would be a screen recorder.

Hopefully someone full-screens it and records the whole thing for both shows!

well there are other samples on their website which are like half the quality of the one you posted. really pixelated and looks like shit.

so theres no way we can be sure on the quality.

also these guys have never tried their system on a big event and

this will attract 10 times more viewers and that means huge pixels for everyone or screen freezes.

The link I posted was from 2010

and it's clearly better quality than the

ones from 08 and 09.

also, do you work for them? do you know that Gn'R is

their first "big" event? And how do you

know that is will attract "10 times more" than others?

And, no, that does not mean that it

will be pixelated for everyone, nor does it

mean that everyone's screen will freeze.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can people keep talking about whether or not it's worth it, or of what's the best tool is to record the thing?!

It's 15 bucks. Just buy the damn thing and show some greatfulness towards whoever made this happen.

FOR FUCK SAKE...

I agree completely, the price for two shows is 4 times less the amount of buying one ticket.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This is definitely one of them.

I don’t think so; I think the “surprises” Dj spoke of were more musical rather than a miscellaneous matter.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

It's a great idea- more bands should do it. It may also make it tougher for touts/scalpers as whilst theres nothing like actually being at a gig if people can actually see it live they may not fork out stupid amounts of cash. Hell, I really wish Zeppelin did this back in '07, would have killed to have seen/heard that show in any capacity live.

Rio and now this, its been a great year :)

Anyone who if I can watch this via PS3? I wasn't able to watch RIR through it so I'm not sure if this will work.

This link would indicate yes, but it's been more than a year since the discussion took place. The situation may have changed since then. I would like a definitive answer as well, as my PC is a bit antiquated and I have doubts about its ability to handle a high quality stream.

i'm going to watch this. can anyone tell me what time it starts? thanks. rock3

Hell if any of us know. Probably around 11pm PST, 2am EST, so adjust for your timezone. They could start at 10:30pm PST, could start at 12am PST. I'd say be ready earlier just in case.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

So eastern standard time the show should start at around 8 PM?

Nope, they're three hours behind EST, not ahead, so it'll be more like 2 AM here.

Turns out I don't have to be up way early tomorrow, so I'll see how I feel around 1 or so. I stayed up for Rio after all.