LA Forum and Dec. 30th LV Joint Shows on Live Internet PPV!

GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to order the upcoming PPV shows and was wondering If anyone had any Idea how to save the concerts on the computer In order to burn them to disk, or Is this to much hassle. I guess this shows my Ignorance when It comes to computers.

Im going to do the smart thing and wait for someone to rip it to dvd and buy it of ebay for a fiver.

It's fucking Christmas!!!!!! Who cares, it's a tad pricey but holy shit it's going to be crazy!!!!

a tad pricey ! i would hate to go out for a drink with you jeeezzz

Wow, nice! I might do one or both, that price isn't bad at all. The only problem with tonight's is that if Guns come on at 11 then that's 2 my time, so I'd be up until around 5 and I need to wake up tomorrow at 7. I'd suck it up but I hate driving when I'm tired. :lol:

The 24 hours thing won't work for me either because I'm super busy with family and Christmas related stuff tomorrow so I won't get a chance to watch. Maybe I'll just wait for the 30th one and watch this one if/when someone uploads it. At least we'll have some good pro-shot videos to counter all the ones from Rio that hit YouTube. Hopefully the mix is good!

This has turned out to be quite a good year for Guns N' Roses. More pro-shot material is always a bonus, especially with how awesome these shows have been. Pro-shot of Civil War? I'll take it!

you need a screen recorder. stream recorders don't work that well for real time events.

Good call. Back when I watched Rock in Rio: Lisbon in 2006 I tried to record the stream with a stream capture but it came out like shit, skips everywhere.

I realla wanna buy it but then again Im not sure about the quality and the angle ?

Is it from a fans POV or a pro-shot ?? can we switch cameras ? can we record it ? is it in 720p ??

Gonna be proshot, probably no option to switch angles, unsure on resolution. But it's only $8 for one, $15 for both...I say go for it :thumbsup:

I realla wanna buy it but then again Im not sure about the quality and the angle ?

Is it from a fans POV or a pro-shot ?? can we switch cameras ? can we record it ? is it in 720p ??

Gonna be proshot, probably no option to switch angles, unsure on resolution. But it's only $8 for one, $15 for both...I say go for it :thumbsup:

I posted a link earlier in the thread with what we can probably expect in terms of quality, at least as the ending result.

As for recording it, I think the only way to do it without it looking like hell would be a screen recorder.

Hopefully someone full-screens it and records the whole thing for both shows!

I posted a link earlier in the thread with what we can probably expect in terms of quality, at least as the ending result.

As for recording it, I think the only way to do it without it looking like hell would be a screen recorder.

I'll look into it...just got an iMac to replace our 9 year old Dell over the weekend, so if I find a good screen recorder app I could record on our iMac and still chat on my MacBook.

Probably not recording Vegas though. I'll be tuning in late as I'm going to a Joey Belladonna gig and I probably won't be home before the show starts.

Edited by Powerage5

I'll look into it...just got an iMac to replace our 9 year old Dell over the weekend, so if I find a good screen recorder app I could record on our iMac and still chat on my MacBook.

Probably not recording Vegas though. I'll be tuning in late as I'm going to a Joey Belladonna gig and I probably won't be home before the show starts.

Well, if you can do it for this show, it'd be great, and it'd show that it's at least possible and able to turn out well (hopefully). So do what ya can, man. Someone will hopefully take care of the other! :thumbsup:

well there are other samples on their website which are like half the quality of the one you posted. really pixelated and looks like shit.

so theres no way we can be sure on the quality.

also these guys have never tried their system on a big event and

this will attract 10 times more viewers and that means huge pixels for everyone or screen freezes.

ATTENTION: If you want an easy way to have both shows simply download RealPlayer, ensure you have the video downloader plugin for it.

Wait till you can watch the show on your own accord and simply click download video above the show.

It works, i've tried downloading other videos of the iClips site, it's clear they didn't think about this. (People simply ripping the videos from their site).

YOU LOT ARE FUCKING WELCOME.