LA Forum and Dec. 30th LV Joint Shows on Live Internet PPV!

GunsNRevolvers2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the band Guns N Roses doing TV interviews, kicking North Americas arse, communicating with fans, having pay per views on da webz, etc, etc , etc??????

Fukinayemayne!

My words exaxtly!

I'm diggin this new approach to the way that this band is run.

Props to the new manager and well....... Axl also.

Goodtimes!

So we can watch this gig afterwards in a 24h timespan?

Presale for the event will start at $7.99. On the day of the show prices will increase to $9.99. There will also be a two show package available for $14.99. The shows will be available to stream for a 24 hour period following each show.

Is this the band Guns N Roses doing TV interviews, kicking North Americas arse, communicating with fans, having pay per views on da webz, etc, etc , etc??????

Fukinayemayne!

I'm diggin this new approach to the way that this band is run.

Props to the new manager and well....... Axl also.

Goodtimes!

Indeed - hard to argue with having Beta and co. manage things when we're getting better stuff more often than we have in many, many years.

Im going to do the smart thing and wait for someone to rip it to dvd and buy it of ebay for a fiver.

It's fucking Christmas!!!!!! Who cares, it's a tad pricey but holy shit it's going to be crazy!!!!

$7.99 for what's likely to be a 4-5 hours show including support isn't pricey!

Im going to do the smart thing and wait for someone to rip it to dvd and buy it of ebay for a fiver.

It's fucking Christmas!!!!!! Who cares, it's a tad pricey but holy shit it's going to be crazy!!!!

plus no postage and packaging so ebay will be more than a fiver

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't cry! I'm so excited! If the sound is anything like the small clips off "That Metal Show" we're in for one hell of a show!

JUST WONDERING: Can anybody connect to the chat stream on the iclips site under the video? It say I can't connect :(

Edited by SMG

Or pay a fiver and watch it live?

Seriously the band are giving us a great thing here, let's show our appreciation by actually paying for it in a right way so the band can get our money instead of douche on ebay who's trying to derive profits from something they don't own.

If it sells well, I'm sure they'll consider doing it again on other tours, and may even encourage them to release a live DVD. But we need to show our appreciation first by paying for it :thumbsup:

what's the best way to record? Not sure if I will get them or not, but maybe. I'm not one to then give them away or sell them, but I don't see how anything's wrong with keeping a copy for oneself after paying to watch it! Usually most capture software sucks I think though. Not that I have fooled with it.

Edited by GiveNuseR