Could be nothing...

Coma16

DJ said they want to make the greatest GNR album ever.

It was already made, the called it AFD I believe.

I admire the desire but I simply don't think AFD can be bettered, by anybody.

Never say never. Personally I think CD is the best album. It's all personal taste.

CD was a great album but for me needed to be heavier. It has a solid set of songs with some incredible pieces of work but not enough for me. TIL is in my opinion his best work but compare it to even UYI 1 or 2 and it's not as strong as an album.

Like you say it's all opinion but I consider CD as an album a warm up for something very very special.

There is a reason AFD is consistently voted number one rock album. Plus it had an advantage of not being of the time, it tuned in to the youth of the day. Take a look at today's youth and see if any album could do that again, not sure

It was already made, the called it AFD I believe.

I admire the desire but I simply don't think AFD can be bettered, by anybody.

Never say never. Personally I think CD is the best album. It's all personal taste.

No.

Was he trying to make the best Mötley Crüe album too? :rolleyes:

Saints Of Los Angeles was their best album in decades......i still don't like their music though lol

Saints is definitely their best work since Dr.Feelgood by a mile.

Bumblefoot

Tossin' around the idea of going to LA for a week in mid-January. Hmmmmm...

Isn't this rather proof that there are NO PLANS?

From Axl's recent interviews, it sounds like he's trying to get ideas on what to do with the next batch of songs, prob. doing meetings here and there, and just enjoying kicking back at home. I'm sure some of the RRHOF thoughts are on his mind, but more so around March.

Prob. won't hear anything for a few months. Which is better than years, isn't it?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Bumblefoot’s going to LA to shower his head and relax after completing a tour programme with injuries that continue to plague him.

Bumblefoot

Just booked a flight to Anaheim. Arrivie in LA Tue 17th afternoon, leave Mon 23rd evening. Mark your calendars (so you can remind me.....)

Anaheim means NAMM.

Sorry.

It's an hour away from L.A. so it can mean anything. Maybe it was just easier to get a flight there.

Bumblefoot

Just booked a flight to Anaheim. Arrivie in LA Tue 17th afternoon, leave Mon 23rd evening. Mark your calendars (so you can remind me.....)

Anaheim means NAMM.

Sorry.

So we just need a Govan confirmation to have the best duo I've ever heard. :xmasssanta:

(they both don't usually miss NAMM though...)

Bumblefoot

Tossin' around the idea of going to LA for a week in mid-January. Hmmmmm...

Isn't this rather proof that there are NO PLANS?

Doesn't mean there are no plans at all for this year, just maybe no plans in January. ;)

I just meant as an answer to those OP who thought the trip to LA was "a sign". I think it sounds more like a sign of nothing going on for GN'R in January rather than recording going on.

Edited by Changes

@bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

-----------

Sounds like it's just a holiday people! No need to get your panties in a bunch... :rolleyes: