Could be nothing...

Coma16

Another sign pointing to new music. Pretty soon it's going to be hard for even the most hateful hater to pretend something big isn't happening.

I'm going to assume that either you haven't been a fan that long or you just don't remember 1994-2008. Almost every one of those years had band members saying that they were in the studio recording for Guns N' Roses. Ron saying that he's going to LA without giving a reason for doing so is hardly worth getting excited for. It has absolutely nothing to do with hating and everything to do with staying grounded in reality.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

If a new album comes out this year, I'll rock a Justin Bieber avatar on these forums for a whole year.

You guys need to wake up. It's 2006-08 all over again.

Fuck that. Why would we want to be punished for you being wrong? I don't want to have to see Beiber every day because Axl pulled off a miracle. Just put that idea back in your head where it belongs.

If a new album comes out this year, I'll rock a Justin Bieber avatar on these forums for a whole year.

You guys need to wake up. It's 2006-08 all over again.

Fuck that. Why would we want to be punished for you being wrong? I don't want to have to see Beiber every day because Axl pulled off a miracle. Just put that idea back in your head where it belongs.

I want to believe i do, but I'm not going to speculate as to when a new album is coming out, IF a new album comes out. It would be 2006-08 all over again. Those were rough times lol. Twelve months is a long time to guess.

Edited by iftheworld