Axl sighting 3rd St. Santa Monica Jan 5th 2012

gunsguy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he wear those hats everywhere ?

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

But his hairline is fine?

tumblr_lvb5nsFc7A1qe2osko1_500.png

Anyways, it's great to see him out and about :) He does seem more relaxed in public these days

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

Anyways, it's great to see him out and about :) He does seem more relaxed in public these days

Yep hairline is fine

While his hairline is perfectly fine, he might be insecure about it. He always was fanatical about his hair...

I'm sure he's usually relaxed in public if people aren't making demands on him. The day of the show, from the time he leaves his room to the moment he hits the stage, might be a different story. He knows that just bumping into some drunk dude at a bar can turn into a lawsuit. The paparazzi stuff - we all know a lot of them provoke Sean Penn or Axl because they see getting hit as a big payday, and a lot of celebs do their best to control themselves, but sometimes logical thinking goes out the window. A place like an airport - I feel paparazzi shouldn't be there unless they were invited. To me it's a security issue, and any of those guys could pose as a pap & actually be a terrorist.

Yep hairline is fine

While his hairline is perfectly fine, he might be insecure about it. He always was fanatical about his hair...

thats very possible, only Axl knows the answer to that. He may also wear it cause he thinks people wont reckognize him as easily but when the hat in reality just draws more attention to his face. Its seen before that celebrities who covers themselves up only attracts more attention to themselves but they dont seem to realize it. It may not be the case with Axl though, he's always been fond of his hats, even way back in the day wearing his cap backwards over his bandana etc.

I'm sure he's usually relaxed in public if people aren't making demands on him. The day of the show, from the time he leaves his room to the moment he hits the stage, might be a different story. He knows that just bumping into some drunk dude at a bar can turn into a lawsuit. The paparazzi stuff - we all know a lot of them provoke Sean Penn or Axl because they see getting hit as a big payday, and a lot of celebs do their best to control themselves, but sometimes logical thinking goes out the window. A place like an airport - I feel paparazzi shouldn't be there unless they were invited. To me it's a security issue, and any of those guys could pose as a pap & actually be a terrorist.

im sure Axl's relaxed in public when out without paparazzis around him. What I meant was just that he seems to be more open towards the public like he has been tweeting more, did the tms interview, his friends post pictures of him on twitter (im guessing Axl has given them permission to do so) he has been meeting fans after shows and even allowed that "say hi" girl to film him etc. Thats what I meant when saying he seems more relaxed.

Axl's hairline is fine. He prefers the hat...and will prolly let ya wear it if you're lucky to meet 'im.

Oh please. Axl was losing his hair in his late 20's. If you watch the making of Don't Cry, the scene where he's in the pool looking at a monitor, you can see it's already a Norwood 2. According the Erin, Axl was extremely insecure about premature balding and that's probably why he started wearing bandana's 24/7 in the early 90's.

When you look at the photo shots of the fight he had at the airport, when his hat falls off, it's clear his hair has receded a LONG way. That's obviously why he's constantly wearing the hat. I'm not trying to hate, I'm in the same boat as him, but I'm just trying to shed light on the issue for those around here who don't know better. Some men just CAN'T come to grips with the fact that their follicles are disintegrating.

Yeah that's very normal. Hell, check out Johnny Depp's. Same thing.

lol. That photo's hiding it. His hair is laying down on his forehead and the other side is turned away from the camera. Here's a better one.

31347357-31347362-slarge.jpg

Norwood 3, at best.

Edited by Nintari

Cool to Axl out enjoying himself.

And on the hat thing, I think Axl may just like to wear hats, alot. Maybe he a receding hair line, maybe he's insecure about his hair, I don't know.

Hell, I wear hats alot too, even in school. Right now I'm wearing a snow cap while sitting in front of my computer.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Tiger Bacha

3rd St. Santa Monica. #breakingnews instagr.am/p/eu0vK/

b12504f4380111e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Kinda cool we never see him when not on tour, it has only been a few days this time :thumbsup:

Wow, this is really cool. He is notorious for being out of site whilst not touring. I think he is really in a comfortable zone these days. No entourage or anything with him either. Really cool :)

Yeah, I agree. It's nice to see Axl out and about and not in any kind of verbal confrontation with anyone. Why doesn't TMZ show Axl now?

lol. That photo's hiding it. His hair is laying down on his forehead and the other side is turned away from the camera. Here's a better one.

31347357-31347362-slarge.jpg

Norwood 3, at best.

Well he's always had a high forehead which is probably the reason why he went with the bandanna and had a fringe in the early 90s. His hairline here is not that bad and could easily be covered/disguised by good styling. No, the problem is that he has gained some weight on his face and neck as well and doesn't have the streamlined features that he used to have to be able to pull that look off.

Anyway, that was my objective take on it. I stopped giving a shit about his looks back in '06. <_<