gunsguy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Bacha

3rd St. Santa Monica. #breakingnews instagr.am/p/eu0vK/

b12504f4380111e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Kinda cool we never see him when not on tour, it has only been a few days this time :thumbsup:

Wow, this is really cool. He is notorious for being out of site whilst not touring. I think he is really in a comfortable zone these days. No entourage or anything with him either. Really cool :)

What the F is Tiger Bacha?

But we all want to know what he read and whether or not he bought it *L*. I'm sure people who work at the Santa Monica Promenade see him frequently, as they do a lot of famous folks, but tourists aren't going to be hanging there at a 9AM on a Thursday.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/IzOglSzduK0jTpXWmNmf1w?select=sWN7a7nHYy3NTJM9vFHhYw

What the F is Tiger Bacha?

But we all want to know what he read and whether or not he bought it *L*. I'm sure people who work at the Santa Monica Promenade see him frequently, as they do a lot of famous folks, but tourists aren't going to be hanging there at a 9AM on a Thursday.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/IzOglSzduK0jTpXWmNmf1w?select=sWN7a7nHYy3NTJM9vFHhYw

Tiger Bacha is the person who took this photo

Does he wear those hats everywhere ?

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

Edited by Nintari

Damn Axl you couldn't wait until tommorow when I am going to Santa Monica! :P

Where exactly is Santa Monica? Near Malibu??

Yeah, it's a little south of Malibu but around that general area

But you know the high profile types go out during the week, when the paparazzi are sleeping off chasing Lindsey Lohan or some celeb partying too hard. I'm sure if you go to the Malibu Starbucks or Ralphs, you're going to see a mix of lawyers, doctors, trust fund kiddies, and a celeb or two, but on the weekend, highly doubtful they want the attention.

I don't recommend biking the PCH from Santa Monica to Malibu unless you have a death wish.

Does he wear those hats everywhere ?

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

LOL it probably is. IDK why but the hats look weird to me, probably because I'm used to the bandana look.

But you know the high profile types go out during the week, when the paparazzi are sleeping off chasing Lindsey Lohan or some celeb partying too hard. I'm sure if you go to the Malibu Starbucks or Ralphs, you're going to see a mix of lawyers, doctors, trust fund kiddies, and a celeb or two, but on the weekend, highly doubtful they want the attention.

I don't recommend biking the PCH from Santa Monica to Malibu unless you have a death wish.

Ha funny story I actually saw Lindsay Lohan at a clothing store on 3rd St. about three years ago. I didn't really give a shit about her but I ended up chatting with the paparazzi because I was really bored. I ended up right in the middle of the insanity when Lindsay walked out and everyone there started going apeshit - it was like a cameraman mosh pit :lol:

Edited by WhazUp

Ha funny story I actually saw Lindsay Lohan at a clothing store on 3rd St. about three years ago. I didn't really give a shit about her but I ended up chatting with the paparazzi because I was really bored. I ended up right in the middle of the insanity when Lindsay walked out and everyone there started going apeshit - it was like a cameraman mosh pit :lol:

They're just looking to get the rent paid, but I guess it beats wedding photography. Kind of sleazy though. The money they get for some of those pics, you'd go apeshit too. The vendors and shop managers are hit and miss about paparazzi - it gets their business free advertising, but they can be a problem.

As far as Lohan goes - she needs to move out of LA altogether. Anyone who's a repeat offender in Cali needs to move to Vegas or Phoenix, or in her case, New York.