Guns N Roses: The White Album

iwillleaveaxlalone

I want to see the white album. That is, I want gnr to make the best album in the world.

no pressure.

Don't worry they will. So far CD is the best album in he world. They will top it.

Sad part is that due to my musical tastes, I actually agree with you. Maybe it's not as "omg rawwwwwkkkkkk" as afd, but I think it's the best album I've ever heard.

if they had put UYI 1 + 2 together that would have been the best hands down, no other album would touch it, so i still say they have the best album in UYI 2

Best Album Would Be

1.Civil War

2. Yesterday

3.Knocking on Heavens Door

4. November Rain

5. You could be Mine

6. Estranged

7. Dont Cry

8. Dead Horse

9.Back Of Bitch

10. double Talking Jive

11.Breakdown

12. Live and Let Die

13. Coma

And yes i no in some countrys they did bring it out as a single album but the track listing wasnt wht it could have been

and yes i no i have left locomotive of it, just dont think that its that great of a song to be on my album listing, and there are 3 +8 mins songs on there already and out of the 4 Masterpieces loco is the worst.

Edited by lukeaxl

My World is the intro to You could be mine on my illusion album.

Didn't Slash say UYI was like GNR's White album?

Yeahh but not from a "best album of all time" standpoint. He meant that they were all sort of off writing their own stuff, bringing their own influences into individual songs

It's a shame the music world doesn't realise the beauty of chinese and never gave it a fair shot. they just bashed it for being 13 years late and what not.

but if those same people would actualy listen to all the songs and really put an efford into it which they will never do since it's stuff from Axl.

they would tell the world it's the best damn thing in a long time.

By far Chinese is lyricly and musicly a very rare and artistic and very beautiful record!

and I believe since music sucked in 2000-2008 it's the best record of that time period.

Some of the music world does praise it. Just not much of it. I'm not nearly as into this cd as the odler oens. And it's nothing to do with who's in the band. I like all songs on it, but it's not "as often" that i am listening to the same song over and voer off of it anymore. Except lately I am listening to shackler's revenge a lot.

This doesn't happen every day... I read the word locomotive i this thread and also in another thread on another site about a train wreck. Now I ened to read a news article that says pretty tied up in it.

GN'R have already made the best album ever, it's called AFD! No one will ever top it. Not even New GN'R.

Anyone who thinks GN'R has better music to come is Delusional. CD is mediocre at best. But I would enjoy

hearing the new band WRITE A NEW ALBUM AND THROW AWAY THE OLD CD MATERIAL. It probably would sound better!

My World is the intro to You could be mine on my illusion album.

Didn't Slash say UYI was like GNR's White album?

Yeahh but not from a "best album of all time" standpoint. He meant that they were all sort of off writing their own stuff, bringing their own influences into individual songs

That's true it was more of a digression. Although some people do think the White album is one of the best albums.

Expecting the best album ever... to either A. disappoint you or B. force yourself into denial as you endlessly try to convince others that it actually is the best album ever.

Meh, fuck that. It's just going to be another album. Let it speak for itself. Putting it up on a pedestal before even hearing a single is just mindless fanboyism and it ruins the art of the whole thing when you sit there and tell yourself you're hearing "the best album ever"

Sitting around making excuses for why an album you loved isn't critically acclaimed is also pretty pathetic

Edited by sweetness

GN'R have already made the best album ever, it's called AFD! No one will ever top it. Not even New GN'R.

Anyone who thinks GN'R has better music to come is Delusional. CD is mediocre at best.

Hey, Thanks! I dont know what I would do without you telling us what is good and what is bad.

Anyone who thinks GN'R has better music to come is Delusional. CD is mediocre at best.

Hey, Thanks! I dont know what I would do without you telling us what is good and what is bad.

Same goes for me, thanks! I love people that think that THEIR opinion ( http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=opinion&o=0&l=dir) is the "right choice". I will never get that! That some people are soo close minded and really believe that their opinion is what is the "truth". Anyway, CD is far better than average. Its epic, in my view.

Same goes for me, thanks! I love people that think that THEIR opinion ( http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=opinion&o=0&l=dir) is the "right choice". I will never get that! That some people are soo close minded and really believe that their opinion is what is the "truth". Anyway, CD is far better than average. Its epic, in my view.

You're welcome. Anytime you need an opinion call me I'll make sure you have good one. :devil:

31illusion, In my opinion AFD was mediocre at best. It had 2-3 killer songs and the rest sounded like filler to me. Yet i hope this band just kicks ass and releases something. A dream for me would be hearing more stuff Buckethead shredded on

Edited by AIC04

Oh my god, do people really think Chinese Democracy is the best album ever?

It's actually one of my favorite works of art, in any medium. The way it makes me feel is amazing.

That's one thing. But claiming that it is the best album in the world is laughable