Biggest douchebag in rock

Towelie

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikki Sixx. I almost voted for Gene but at least Gene is pretty honest in being an ass where as Nikki lies to make himself look better and has said nasty things about others, Gene being one of those, when he is just as bad as Gene, he just wont admit to it. So my vote goes to Nikki as Gene doesnt hide his assholeness if you will.

Yeah. Lumping Bono in with those people is a tad ridiculous.

Never got the hate for him, and no one can ever give me a straight answer when I ask them why.

It's usually 'I dunno I just don't like him' 'he gives all that money to charity and isn't subtle about it'.

He's a really nice dude who has put out one of the best album trilogies of all time. That's good enough for me.

Anyways back on topic, I'd say most of your 80s bands. Metallica, Poison, Motely Crüe, KISS, Bon Jovi

I'd say Motely Crüe especially. I liked them when I was a kid of course, then I read The Dirt recently and it really only made me dislike every single member except for Mick.

Guest Len B'stard

Why Dave Grohl? I ain't disputing it, just, i think perhaps there's something i don't know here, seeing how unanimous it appears to be, he seems a fair enough fella.

Why Dave Grohl? I ain't disputing it, just, i think perhaps there's something i don't know here, seeing how unanimous it appears to be, he seems a fair enough fella.

Well, first of all I think Foo Fighters is totally overrated. Other than that, here in my country, in every 'hip' magazine, they act like he's the second coming or something. And it's been like that for years. I probably only have a 'Dave Grohl'-overdose.

Guest Len B'stard

Well, first of all I think Foo Fighters is totally overrated. Other than that, here in my country, in every 'hip' magazine, they act like he's the second coming or something. And it's been like that for years. I probably only have a 'Dave Grohl'-overdose.

I thought the thread was about like, whose a count, like personality-wise. And you're not the only one, i was wondering maybe if he'd done something to get everyones back up, other than just being a part of a mediocre band.

I thought the thread was about like, whose a count, like personality-wise. And you're not the only one, i was wondering maybe if he'd done something to get everyones back up, other than just being a part of a mediocre band.

Well, you're probably right. But every time I see an article now praising Dave Grohl followed by an interview where they praise him some moren I cringe. Somehow, that makes me feel like he's a douche as well. It' s not fair, but hey, that's how I feel about him.

Basicly this whole 'it must be amazing, because Dave Grohl is involved'-thing made me dislike the guy. :shrugs:

Edited by st0n3r

Any generic clone who looks like one of these generic clones, I'd rather stand Bono and those goddamn shades or even Chad Kroeger!

asking-alexandria-danny-danny-worsnop-screamo-Favim.com-211144.jpg

I don't get why that hair style is popular or exists at all really. That has got to be one of the most uncomfortable, annoying hair styles to wear, completely aside from how it looks.