Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

website launch

We shall know in about 24 hours, give or take. If it was a simple website relaunch I doubt it would be classified as "news" however. Keep in mind whoever runs the Gun's Twitter sidelined a question about a Paris tour date saying they are focusing on Monday's news... Could be quite significant. If it were merely a formal announcement of a tour I don't see why they would bring that up, although they might want to announce the US tour first and deal with foreign dates later... Dammit for once I can't wait for Monday to come around!!

CD II or bust.

Bout time you chimed in! ;) It could just be a tour announcement, but really, when was the last time Guns gave an official tour announcement? They have been drip-feeding tour dates for many years now so I'm not expecting that. Even the 2009 Asian dates were posted on ticket websites first. I don't know, hope it's something big.

CD II or bust.

Bout time you chimed in! ;) It could just be a tour announcement, but really, when was the last time Guns gave an official tour announcement? They have been drip-feeding tour dates for many years now so I'm not expecting that. Even the 2009 Asian dates were posted on ticket websites first. I don't know, hope it's something big.

time for Msl to chime in :P;)

website launch

We shall know in about 24 hours, give or take. If it was a simple website relaunch I doubt it would be classified as "news" however. Keep in mind whoever runs the Gun's Twitter sidelined a question about a Paris tour date saying they are focusing on Monday's news... Could be quite significant. If it were merely a formal announcement of a tour I don't see why they would bring that up, although they might want to announce the US tour first and deal with foreign dates later... Dammit for once I can't wait for Monday to come around!!

I dont like to be negative... but, you remember the "a lot of surprises" announced by Ashba?? Come on, it's GNR. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. A really big news or a simple date, and my (our) hope for a BIG announce was very damaged with the last facts

(btw, sorry for my english)

Edited by SeBaZ

We have to realize that on the forums we get the news first. Everyone combs sites, get emails with links to anything Guns eryday, etc. So the surprises are always not really surprises because we already know about them most of the time and are usually let down because we are expecting something else, something new.

It usually is a surprise for the general public but not forum lemmings.

I'm not expecting anything but tour dates.

we all want to see Guns tour again...but the big news would be the release of the stuff that Axl has recorded from the chinese democracy era...it would be amazing if the group moved forward and give to us the songs that have been recorded by bucket and robin finck and some new songs written by the current guitarists...a re-release with only two new songs would be a dissapointment..Dj ashba said there are tons of unreleased stuff...i want to hear all of this music...hope this time to take what we want...can't wait