Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if MLS is gonna spill the beans lol

Interesting that you bring that up actually. I went back to his article on Guns N' Roses and found this:

"All of this would be announced February 7, with a secret show the day before the Super Bowl (February 5) at The Lodge in Dallas. Yet, it's February 2 and those in the GNR camp that were willing to speak to mistersaintlaurent.com insist they have not received any airfare or itinerary."

February 7th 2011 fell on a Monday also... Sure it's not the exact date, but we do know some of the members of Guns N' Roses are in the same vicinity, possibly preparing for a secret/surprise show.

Axl's account wasn't hacked. I knew it.

Hmmm could be the announcement of a re-release though? I tend to think his account was not hacked also, he probably just wanted to throw the fans a bone on an issue clouded in mystery for so long. I'd be happy with a re-release, if it's a new album I'll be over the fucken moon!

Going by Gun's Twitter saying about most of them being in the Big Apple, it could be that a surprise show is going to happen VERY soon.

"Ok.. so some of us are already in the big apple..."

Edited by Young_Gun

I highly, highly doubt it is going to be regarding new music (I would loved to be proved wrong though). I am not going to get exited about this until I know what the announcement is

Edited by WhazUp

I highly, highly doubt it is going to be regarding new music (I would loved to be proved wrong though). I am not going to get exited about this until I know what the announcement is

Probably better to be that way and not be disappointed if it's not regarding a new album or re-release. Even if the announcement is revealing the tour dates for the next few months I'm sure most people will be content. Some information regarding the next release would be cool though, even a subtle "upcoming album" throw away like the Dr Pepper article was a really cool way to tell us things were in motion.

This is it. This is what we've all been waiting. The beginning of it all. Your years of support are about to be rewarded in the biggest way possible.

Lol. I wish they would do a theatre tour as a warm up for europe. Hit all the big cities...2 nights each city. But only major cities like chicago, nyc, boston, la etc. They would only have to do 20 or less shows. I was lucky enough to see night 4 at hammerstein. And there's nothing like seeing axl in a smaller venue.

Edited by drtydane

the cryptic world that is gnr

we need itw to make sense of it all

To Aviod Any.

:D

to aviod any more "hacked" excuses

:P

Hmmm could be the announcement of a re-release though? I tend to think his account was not hacked also, he probably just wanted to throw the fans a bone on an issue clouded in mystery for so long. I'd be happy with a re-release, if it's a new album I'll be over the fucken moon!

Going by Gun's Twitter saying about most of them being in the Big Apple, it could be that a surprise show is going to happen VERY soon.

Whoah, what'd I miss? What has Axl said?

Whoah, what'd I miss? What has Axl said?

A few months ago, Dexter made a post in this forum. It said something like "New album in 2012" or something akin to that, it was very brief. Prior to the thread being deleted, one of the mods said the ip address looked legit (however yes yes I acknowledge ip addresses can be spoofed, however the alleged hacker would've had to gone to great lengths to identify then spoof the ip address). Once the thread was deleted, the official story was that Axl's account (Dexter) had been hacked. And yet, and yet... I find myself wondering about the incident. You have to understand the timing of the post. While there are always threads about a new album, at that particular time the post seemed to be addressing some recent threads here.

In any event, it's fun believing in the conspiracy theory that the account wasn't hacked. Me personally, I just have a hard time believing that someone snarfed Axl's password. If they brute-forced it, then this site would have a record of all the login attempts. If they acquired the password itself, then it's someone in the know. Anyhoo, there ya go, the mysteriously deleted Dexter post.

So do I, however the mods would swear that it was hacked, but looking on the situation in hindsight, I tend to agree that there is some possible truth to Axl just signing in randomly to drop a hint,

He talked on the iclips forum prior to the concert, and his post (supposed post) was on mygnr an hour or so before the concert

so there goes that theory about axl wouldn't bother to login and chat right before a show!

(which is what some said at the time)

so I'd say it was him regardless of what people say as the story has changed more times than not

Edited by gunns5