Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the copyright is from 2011.

Also, the Portuguese guys are all talking shit about Mondays, they don't even care about it.

I don't understand a single word from it.

They are all saying "oh, I like Thursdays" or something "oh, I have school on Monday". Wouldn't you think that if those pics were real they would be all apeshit?

And the copyright is from 2011.

Also, the Portuguese guys are all talking shit about Mondays, they don't even care about it.

I don't understand a single word from it.

They are all saying "oh, I like Thursdays" or something "oh, I have school on Monday". Wouldn't you think that if those pics were real they would be all apeshit?

Yeah for sure.

Looking closely you can see that someone made this beautiful design on his computer and printed it.

Nice try though ;)

That is 100% real ! i will stake my life on it

I hope you are right....it looks good but fakes are so good these days

Seems a bit odd the responses on the Portuguese site, are they all in the know? There's only one post asking about new music....strange or what?!

ASCAP site has nothing about this song. Also, the Publishers are Black Frog (Axl), Done to Death (Tommy) and Losingmymind (Dizzy). So, where's Ashba in all this?

And, most important...

This is the same kid who posted on that Portuguese forum. He was online just enjoying all the hype and didn't bother to explain anything.

Edited by Voodoochild

That is 100% real ! i will stake my life on it

I hope you are right....it looks good but fakes are so good these days

Seems a bit odd the responses on the Portuguese site, are they all in the know? There's only one post asking about new music....strange or what?!

Yeah definitely strange...

Either they are all in the know or they all know that it is fake. Either way I want to know what is going on!