Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing that is strange is that they didn't show the other side of the CD where you can see the text/art stuff, which is a lot harder to produce than a CD cover/inner sleeve

Oh and yeah 'evader' pulled an ace in the hole with that one, he found that artwork so fast!

IF you type 'woman on fire' in google and search for images, it turns up on the second page. Often the most simple explanations are the best. :)

Monday will be the announcement of a tour, I am quite sure.

WARNING :

Don't Google for "Woman on fire"

I couldn't find the fake cover and...

Result might be shocking...

...and results are removed by mods...

completely understandable ofcourse

:rolleyes:

Let's wait for tomorrow...and let's go to bed...damn

hmmm, I am sorry, but I can't see anything shocking there. Maybe it is because I googled from google.be?

Another thing that is strange is that they didn't show the other side of the CD where you can see the text/art stuff, which is a lot harder to produce than a CD cover/inner sleeve

Oh and yeah 'evader' pulled an ace in the hole with that one, he found that artwork so fast!

IF you type 'woman on fire' in google and search for images, it turns up on the second page. Often the most simple explanations are the best. :)

Monday will be the announcement of a tour, I am quite sure.

WARNING :

Don't Google for "Woman on fire"

I couldn't find the fake cover and...

Result might be shocking...

...and results are removed by mods...

completely understandable ofcourse

:rolleyes:

Let's wait for tomorrow...and let's go to bed...damn

hmmm, I am sorry, but I can't see anything shocking there. Maybe it is because I googled from google.be?

LOL...maybe...idk...I saw a woman on a camp fire...the way they rooster pigs....kinda gore snuff movie shot but like I already told ya :

Don't try to find it ! :rofl-lol:

You know it's truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Guns and Fernandos twitters hint towards a nyc show

That wouldnt be the huge news though.

Exactly... Still might be huge news in GnR world.

I hope so! It has to be bigger than just a show in New York, otherwise why hype the big plans instead of just announcing it? I've got my fingers crossed it's at least something to do with new music in some form or another.

WTF are the vocals saying? Is the recording reversed or something? If not, it's fake. Amateur effort. Guns music is much more dense than this simple piano line with crunching power chords on top.

Definitely just reversed vocals from the Chinese Democracy multitracks. It's funny how they tried to make it sound like actual words though. :lol:

A lot of fakes have popped up using reversed Axl screams from Chinese Democracy to try and pass it off as authentic.

Guns and Fernandos twitters hint towards a nyc show

That wouldnt be the huge news though.

Exactly... Still might be huge news in GnR world.

I hope so! It has to be bigger than just a show in New York, otherwise why hype the big plans instead of just announcing it? I've got my fingers crossed it's at least something to do with new music in some form or another.

When was the last time Guns formally announced a tour? The 2011 tour was basically revealed in drips and drabs. The 2009 tour was first revealed by online ticket sellers. What about the 2002/2006 tours?

We, Portugueses fans, don't speak shit about mondays.

Most of them, portuguese fans, don't give a shit about the band, all they think is their april hof reunion.

The one who post these pics is a english user called "Mr SoulMonster", so don't judge us based in that "leak".

Look at these clowns

DontBelieveIt.jpg

Thanks to evader from "the other forum"

Yeh, they are rolling in the pussy with their fake/photoshopped Gun's album that doesn't exist(not saying Guns don't have songs, just that the Red Panda thing is fake).