Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

GN'R's rehearsing songs "from an upcoming new album" in Dublin (source: The Times, arguably most reputable news source in Ire); tomorrow's announcement might be regarding the imminence of the new album.

Sort of expect it be about the Feb theatre dates however.

GN'R's rehearsing songs "from an upcoming new album" in Dublin (source: The Times, arguably most reputable news source in Ire); tomorrow's announcement might be regarding the imminence of the new album.

Well that would rule out Boston, the theatre district still has the 11 PM curfew and they do enforce it :cry:

Well that would rule out Boston, the theatre district still has the 11 PM curfew and they do enforce it :cry:

house of blues, definitely not in the theatre district and in terms of a tour like that, could definitely be considered a theatre.

edit: i would absolutely lose my shit if a boston hob show was announced.

Edited by Mansin Humanity

house of blues, definitely not in the theatre district and in terms of a tour like that, could definitely be considered a theatre.

That would be tremendous, where's the "praying" emoticon when I need one :D

I just saw Lenny at the Wang, the only negative was the damn 11 PM curfew. You'd think for a Friday it would be later.