Monday's news.

Young_Gun

Celebrated worldwide as one of the most important rock acts in musical history, Guns N’ Roses are Axl Rose, DJ Ashba (guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboards), Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboards) and Frank Ferrer (drums). Founder Axl Rose started Guns N’ Roses over 25 years ago and since that time, they have become one of the biggest bands in music history, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. GN’R’s major-label debut, “Appetite For Destruction,” has sold over 28 million albums in the United States alone. The ground-breaking album changed the course of music with such classic hits as “Welcome The Jungle,” “Paradise City,” and the chart-topping single, “Sweet Child of Mine.” The band’s third studio release, Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, was the first double album release in history to nab both the top spots on the Billboard chart and went on to remain on the charts for more than 108 weeks while the band spent more than 2 years on the road to support. The ‘Illusion’ releases found the band charting new territory in the video arena with the theatrical trilogy, “November Rain,” “Don’t Cry” and “Estranged.” The band’s most recent release, Chinese Democracy (Black Frog/Geffen Records), released in November 2008 and debuted #1 on the charts in thirteen countries, going platinum in 15 countries!

Volcano, did you write this? :xmasssanta:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

419400_10150571993028069_10901008068_8960285_668313370_n.jpg

Nice poster.

The old style Guns N'Roses font style is back, just like the 80's :thumbsup:

..almost no sign of anything Chinese

They have the nu logo, and a little image in the bottom left corner of the CD album letting people know it's available now. Which leads to believe this will be yet, another chapter, of the long book that is "the CD tour". Enjoy everybody..

I'm sure those that are at the shows will enjoy them.

Ali

I don't understand what you see in the poster guys?

I guess the theme is okay... but the actual poster itself is shoddy as fuck!

It seems to get worse in quality the further down you go, just look at the gun! haha.

That's not shoddy. I think the intention was make something that seems like it was hand-drawn/colored... At least the girl's body passes this meaning :P

Edited by rendestroi95