Battleship -New song in Trailer?

Meatheads

There is definitely something that sounds like an Axl scream from around 0:34 to 0:38 or so. The music that kicks in afterwards sounds cool and could in theory be New Guns ... it seems like maybe this promo is a trailer that was chopped down to fit tv commercial length ... so I found myself thinking that there could actually be something here, until I realized that Guns n' Roses does not release new music.

Interesting find though.

There is definitely something that sounds like an Axl scream from around 0:34 to 0:38 or so. The music that kicks in afterwards sounds cool and could in theory be New Guns ... it seems like maybe this promo is a trailer that was chopped down to fit tv commercial length ... so I found myself thinking that there could actually be something here, until I realized that Guns n' Roses does not release new music.

Interesting find though.

lol

Thanks, hadn't seen this trailer yet.

Listened to this about 5-6 times now (because I have no life) and I am 100% not convinced. I quite sure that the "scream" you are referring to at 0.32 is merely a guitar effect.

Yeh I'm undecided between a possible Axl scream and just a guitar/synth effect

"The scope of the film will be apparent in the Super Bowl spot.” Berg’s influence is all over the commercial, including his convincing Rage Against the Machine’s Tom Morello to come up with the music for a spot which the studio won’t debut until game time."

http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/pete-bergs-battleship-attacks-super-bowl-with-60-second-spot/

Interesting find though.

Haha, good one.