Terminal 5 - Feb. 12 - Official Thread

Tyler Drama

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if they played I.R.S. tonight.

I miss I.R.S. I loved how it was played live. I had the pleasure to hear it live a couple of times.

Unfortunately I never heard it live. The Rio '10 concert and RiR 2011 had like two different songs and that's it :tongue2:

Getting ready to hop over to Manhattan from the great boro of Queens. Yous maniacs waiting on line must be fucking colder than the abominable snowman. You guys ROCK, insane! C.ya in T 5, NYC REPRESENTIN' MOFO'S GNfnR !!

Hell yeah! I'm from Queens too! Nyc! I got in. Security was real tough on cameras. Peeps got in at 8 into T5, but we gotta wait on the rooftop. There's an open bar here, I hear there's one on the second floor too.

It would be cool if they played I.R.S. tonight.

I miss I.R.S. I loved how it was played live. I had the pleasure to hear it live a couple of times.

Yea, so super aggressive. May favorite was the little drum part that i think Frank added. It just takes the song over the top.

Peeps got in at 8, but we gotta wait on the rooftop.

:confused:

Prolly because of how cold it is. Were still technically outside, buts its warmer here. At least for those in the front! I'm real lucky I got here at 4 30. Heard someone goty here at noon. There were only like 4 or 5 other peeps when I got here! But now its packed. Were going down in 5.

Peeps got in at 8, but we gotta wait on the rooftop.

:confused:

Prolly because of how cold it is. Were still technically outside, buts its warmer here. At least for those in the front! I'm real lucky I got here at 4 30. Heard someone goty here at noon. There were only like 4 or 5 other peeps when I got here! But now its packed. Were going down in 5.

Yeah, GNRSkidRow got there at noon.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

Any number on how many VIPs went in first?

On the barrier front and center. Got in approx. 8:40. I was asking so I'll let everyone know: merch is all the same as 2011 except a UCAP event shirt, $40. Extremely strict on cameras, no phone pics even, so don't expect any shots from me tonight. They also won't let me have my banner out :rolleyes:

On the barrier front and center. Got in approx. 8:40. I was asking so I'll let everyone know: merch is all the same as 2011 except a UCAP event shirt, $40. Extremely strict on cameras, no phone pics even, so don't expect any shots from me tonight. They also won't let me have my banner out :rolleyes:

Do you have the banner with you or did they make you put it back in the car?

Does that mean no text updates?

I've got it (Still have my camera too). They said it was fine at the door and FOH security said no banners. Of course, they said that was the band's policy too...

I've got it (Still have my camera too). They said it was fine at the door and FOH security said no banners. Of course, they said that was the band's policy too...

Right, is that why there are professional pictures taken by the bands photographer of fans with banners, and Axl holding fan's banners? :rolleyes:

I hate venue security.

Hmmm well if that's the band's policy then how come they allow it at their other shows & even get the banners & people on stage to show them off? Sounds more like the venue, the band members have done their best in the past to allow cameras so I doubt they'd suddenly change their minds for this one gig. dry.gif

GNR tweeted they released tix a half hour ago.

Once they're on stage, see if you can hand it off. A lot of times you get no from security and then once the show starts, they're more worried about safety. All the cameras will be out, and I'm sure someone else will have a banner there.

I'd pull the camera out about an hour into gnrs set, they tend to relax a bit more as the night goes on

Yeah fuck the banner,once the show is well under way,snap some pics...even if it's during encores.

(I know...easy for us to say right?) :tongue2: