Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

patience, paradise city

good night.

Yeah. Pretty sad. I dont even know if I'm gonna watch another GNR stream. These boring setlists are getting fucking ridiculous. Play Catcher, Prostitute, TWAT, Bad Romance, Like a Virgin... what-fucking-ever. PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR GOD'S SAKE. What the fuck is wrong with Axl? Can't he add another Chinese song to the setlist? He cant sing Better and DJ can't play it, drop that song. SOD is too old and so is Maddy. Play Riad, play fkn' Riad.

So uhm, was this show something special?

No. Just like any GNR show nowadays. Same boring and predictable setlist.

The surprise was no AC/DC covers

Yes. That's Axl's best surprise.

patience, paradise city

good night.

Yeah. Pretty sad. I dont even know if I'm gonna watch another GNR stream. These boring setlists are getting fucking ridiculous. Play Catcher, Prostitute, TWAT, Bad Romance, Like a Virgin... what-fucking-ever. PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR GOD'S SAKE. What the fuck is wrong with Axl? Can't he add another Chinese song to the setlist? He cant sing Better and DJ can't play it, drop that song. SOD is too old and so is Maddy. Play Riad, play fkn' Riad.

'kay dude.... at least we got You're Crazy and Use to Love Her on this one.... did you really expect more than that?

patience, paradise city

good night.

'kay dude.... at least we got You're Crazy and Use to Love Her on this one.... did you really expect more than that?

Yes. Well, not exactly... we're talking about Axl Rose. He can't even sing most of his songs anyway.

patience, paradise city

good night.

I would take You're Crazy and Use to love her anyday. They are songs that should be always be in the set

Edited by Philly Guns

patience, paradise city

good night.

I would take You're Crazy and Use to love her anyday. They are songs that should be always be in the set

Hell, we traded Riff Raff and Rosie for these two babies. Nice trade if you ask me.

patience, paradise city

good night.

Awww c'mon you can't expect a surprise for every show. We're lucky he added You're Crazy and UTLH. Be happy :)