Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys noticed how Frank tends to start the songs while Axl is talking to the crowd? I think that happens like once per show.

Franks drumming was a bit of a low point of the show for me.

Every time I hear Rocket Queen I think "Take that! Take that! I'll take it goddammit!"

Every time I hear Street of Dreams I think "Okay, nevermind!"

Every time I hear Patience I think "Bullshit."

Every time I hear You Could Be Mine I think "With your ass in the air."

I must've missed the Street Of Dreams "Okay, nevermind" one, is there a video of it?

Every time I hear Rocket Queen I think "Take that! Take that! I'll take it goddammit!"

I must've missed the Street Of Dreams "Okay, nevermind" one, is there a video of it?

at 1:47

at 1:47

:lol:

Thanks!

Well,there are lot of dickheads here.I watched Bon Jovi last year in Zagreb and Acdc 2008 in Belgrade,for example.Jon didn't have a voice even he didn't sing but Bon Jovi fans were happy with him and didn't bitchin.With acdc is the same situation.We have Axl Rose who has much much better voice than Jon,Brian,Bono and still bichin him.We have Axl Rose who have gave 3 hours shows and still bitchin.What the fuck you stupid dickheads want?

Axls scream in better was the best part of the show hands down

Is there a youtube of that scream?

you didn't hear it from your place? You must of been in a deep sleep ! :P

Axls scream in better was the best part of the show hands down

Is there a youtube of that scream?

you didn't hear it from your place? You must of been in a deep sleep ! :P

What about that KOHD scream? Axl must be at the doctor as we speak after that scream :xmasssanta:

I just got back from the show and I must say it sucked,mainly because of the venue, if you got there early and were on the floor, or you were able to get a "unobstructed" view, you are lucky

but as for most people I am sure it was a horrible experience, basically most views were obstructed or you could not see the stage at all, and you were packed in like a sardine and could not move or dance without people being right next to you

what a crappy place

I wish GNR played a bigger club with a bigger floor

I hate this place so much

Edited by k12

I just got back from the show and I must say it sucked,mainly because of the venue, if you got there early and were on the floor, or you were able to get a "unobstructed" view, you are lucky

but as for most people I am sure it was a horrible experience, basically most views were obstructed or you could not see the stage at all, and you were packed in like a sardine and could not move or dance without people being right next to you

what a crappy place

I wish GNR played a bigger club with a bigger floor

I hate this place so much

definitely was completely slammed in there, i was bouncing around everywhere since i had access to do that, and balcony 2 was HORRIBLE, i had a great time, ALOT of idiots were completely wasted as hell

also after the show everyone in the Foundation Room that WASNT a member had to leave, im assuming the band went up there but who knows, fuckin assholes, i thought i had a chance to meet axl, well time to go to work like a zombie, i think the show was great, no irs though ugh

I wouldn't say it was one of the best ever. I will say it was definitely the best livestream they've done and feeling like shit because I stayed up for it all night was well worth it. There were some songs that turned out bad vocally, but plenty of awesome ones that made up for them! Had a great time watching it, glad you did too.